9

"W-What?" Her lips trembled.

"Nat..." he sighed getting closer to her. "Please don't cry."

For the past three months that's all it seemed like she was doing...

Crying.

Before him she never cried.

Never showed an ounce of emotion after what had happened to her.

"Get out." Her voice was low but laced with anger.

"What?" He couldn't quite catch what she said.

"I said get out!" She shoved him away as he came closer to her trying to console her.

But there was no use. How was he trying to comfort her when he just said he couldn't be with her because of another girl he was sleeping with?

"Natalie..."

"Get out!" She yelled again.

"Natalie please..." he begged her.

"Go home, Sweet Pea!" She could feel the tears steaming down her hot face. She wasn't crying because she was sad. She was crying because she was pissed and she had no form to take out her anger.

She only wished that the girl he was fooling around with was in the same room with them so she could give her a piece of her mind.

But Josie wasn't there.

And deep down Natalie knew it wasn't Josie's fault.

So the only thing she could do was yell.

"Na-"

"I said get the hell out!" She swatted his hand away as he reached out for her. "Go home before I call FP." She threatened.

Even though the two weren't on speaking terms, she knew FP would come to her side and drag Sweet Pea's ass out of her trailer if he had too.

Sweet Pea sighed in defeat and walked out of her room.

She too let out a sigh of defeat as she heard the front door open and close indicating that he had finally left. She walked over to the side of the bed and sat down. She placed her face in her hands and cried softly.

The only reason she came back was for him.

A few minutes passed as she finally sat up straight inhaling deeply.

She had no more tears left to cry.

She rubbed her eyes and just stared at the picture frame that was on her nightstand.

It was a picture Toni had taken and framed for her. It was a Christmas gift she received from the pink haired girl.

It was of the original four.

It was Toni and herself standing in the middle, while Fangs stood off to the side next to Toni, and Sweet Pea stood next to her. He had an arm over her shoulder and was very close to her.

The picture was taken just days before Christmas.

They were so close back then, Natalie thought to herself.

But in just a short amount of time everything changed.

Natalie grabbed the picture frame and angrily threw it across the room.