Kaminari: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

Most of the class tries to get back in the bus but was sent off by the edge of the cliff from the earth. 

Eraserhead: You should already know this. Your training camp starts now.

The class landed pretty harshly when they landed. 

Mandalay: You got 3 hours to get to base! If you don't be there at 12:00 then no lunch for you. We'll see you at base!

The whole class grunted in pain as they slowly get back up. They then saw a shadowed figure behind them so they immediately turn around to see who it was.

Sonic: what took you so long? I was waiting for you guys to get down here 3 minutes ago.

Everyone: SONIC!?!?!? WHY AREN'T YOU COVERED IN CUTS AND DIRT!?!?!?

Sonic: I jump down here after that Pixie-hero stop trying to hug me. *shivers*. Anyway, I'll see you guys at camp. So you better be safe.

Sero: Wait!! So you are just going to leave us here to fight those monsters!?!?!?!

Sonic: Exactly!

Mina: WHY!?!?!?!?!?

Sonic: Because YOU guys need to go through this alone. If i help, then you guys will not get stronger and more independent. You'll become weak, and become too dependent on others for help . After all, there are times where Heroes can't rely for help when there are all alone. Anyway, See You Guys Later!!!

Sonic blasted off leaving the rest to the dust. They were shock at Sonic's words.

Krishima: THAT WAS SO MANLY!!!!

Tokoyami: His words speak truth. If we rely on him, then we would not get stronger.

Todoroki: Great. He is just going to be relaxing while we fight giant sand bees, lizards, and more.

Ochaco: Well, We can't waste time here! Let's Go!

Everyone has started to move on towards the forest. 

Meanwhile, at the base

Sonic: Well, here I am! It's time to sit back and relax!

Sonic sets up a hamick to kil some time while the heroes and friends get there. SOnic finishes setting the Hamick up, so he climbs in it and took a nice long nap.

....

....

....

....

Sonic: Ok I'm bored.

???: Bored of what?

Sonic turns around to find AIzawa, Mandalay, Pixie-Bob, and a kid with a red hat.

Sonic: Bored of doing nothing really.

Mandalay: How did you get here before us?

Sonic: Easy, I ran here.

Mandalay looks at Aizawa for an explanation which he did answered.

Aizawa: Over Power Speed Quirk.

Sonic: Yup! Anyway who's the little guy?

Mandalay: Oh Him? He's my nephew Kota?

Sonic walk towards Kota to give him a handshake.

Sonic: Hey Kota! I'm Sonic! Nice to meet yo-

Sonic was interrupted by a powerful detroit smash to the nuts. Kota walks away leaving the poor blue hero in agonizing pain.

Kota: Last thing I want is too be around wannabe heroes!