12.

I wake up early again to eat with Finnick and Mist before they go off for their first day of training. I give them a few pieces of advice before they head down. "Try and make some friends and listen to Atala!" I emphasize, this training is vital to surviving the arena.

When they leave I retreat to my room to get ready. I have a client this evening, but in the meantime I can make some friends.

I put on a simple outfit that will still look good and head out of my room

I put on a simple outfit that will still look good and head out of my room. I see Mags lounging and call down "I'm gonna go make some friends, I'll be back." She looks up and nods as I walk onto the elevator and take it to the ground floor.

Walking out I go straight to the bidding stations for the tributes. I start a light conversation with some sponsors, turning the spotlight on how attractive my tributes are this year, how strong they look. This gets them talking.

That's how my day goes until I get the message that I'm supposed to meet my client at a local party house and that Sycae has my outfit. I meet her at a place of her choosing and change, putting on the dress and leaving to find my client.

 I meet her at a place of her choosing and change, putting on the dress and leaving to find my client

I'm meeting him at the club. He knows what I look like and while I'm sitting at a table I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see a man that looks to be in his 20's. "Rose! My name's Seneca Crane, your admirer." I smile and give him a hug. He takes my arm and leads me out of the club and to our designated hotel.

Once we get inside the room I see some jewelry sitting on the table. He sees me eyeing it and says "That's for you." I walk up to it, holding it in my hand. I don't need any of this, it's a guilt gift.

"I have something different in mind. How about a secret?" I look back and smile at him.

He raises his eyebrows "A secret? What kind of secret?" He asks while he walks up to me and puts his hands on my hips.

"The juicier the better." He chuckles.

"Alright Rose, how do I know you won't tell anyone?" He asks, kissing my neck as I shiver, internally puking.