10.

I'm supposed to leave for the tour tonight to get to district five by morning. I wear a cozy outfit as I step outside, aware of the cameras that will be following me. I see the main camera move and focus in on me as I sway my hips, walking towards it and stopping on the X as instructed.

I stop and wave to the camera, sure it's being broadcast. "Rose! How do you do darling?" I hear the familiar voice ask. I chuckle and answer honestly.

"I'm great! I'm excited to see all of the districts, especially the capitol!" Caesar laughs.

"So how have you been? How's home?" He asks eagerly.

"It's amazing to be back. I missed the smell of the ocean and the fish, as gross as that sounds. Especially with Finnick." I plant his name strategically.

"Finnick, is that who you're currently dating?" I hear the excitement.

"Well I don't know Caesar, I guess you'll have to find out!" I respond, winking at the camera. "You can't do that! Rose! Ah bummer folks but don't worry-" his voice fades as I walk away towards the train.

Mags has to come with me since I don't have another mentor. Once we get on I put my bag in my room and walk back out to the lounge car, only to see my favourite stylist, Po. I give him a big hug and we chat to catch up.

"You're the talk in the capitol. The beautiful, stunning, sea-kissed victor," I laugh at that, he always knows how to cheer me up.

"They can't wait to see you at the end. But until then I have an amazing set of outfits for you." I smile excitedly, his outfits are the best.

I go to sleep early, preparing myself for the people in district five. Tonight is the first night without Finnick, and it goes as I thought it would. I have terrible nightmares, reliving everything I wanted to forget.

In the morning my outfit has already been set out for me.

I put it on, feeling marvellous

I put it on, feeling marvellous. I walk out of my bedroom and greet Mags. "You look beautiful."

I smile "Thank you."

We eat breakfast together and wait for the train to arrive at its destination. I look out the windows as five comes into view finally. It's a bit of a bigger district than ours, the climate is much different, not as much water. District five is responsible for power in the capitol.

Once we arrive Po gives me my crown and we are escorted to the justice building. I wait behind the doors before I'm allowed by the mayor to go out. I give a short and quick speech as I didn't know either of the five tributes.