corbyn besson • easter

"corbyn do i look okay?" you asked your boyfriend, looking in the mirror at your outfit.

"you look amazing love. why are you so worried?" he asked you. you were going home with corbyn to spend easter with his family. it was the first time you'd be meeting them and you were so nervous.

"i haven't celebrated easter in years, and i've never met your family. what if they hate me?"

"baby, they won't." he grabbed your waist so you'd look at him. "they're gonna love you."

you sighed and looked in the mirror again.

"you're sure i look okay?" you asked, turning to see the outfit from all angles.

corbyn grabbed you and pulled you up against his body, your face centimeters from his.

"you look gorgeous baby." you blushed.

"thank you." he smiled and leaned in to kiss your lips.

"we better get going." you nodded and grabbed your purse and shoes. you went by the kitchen to grab the sugar cookies you made. you used cookie cutters and frosting to make them look like little bunnies.

you went to the car and corbyn opened your door for you. you hopped in and got settled.

"i'm so nervous," you said softly as corbyn pulled out of the parking lot of your apartment.

"don't be. they may be a little crazy, but they're really nice. and i y'all about you all the time so they'll love meeting you."

"you talk about me?" you asked.

"all the time. they've been asking to meet you since we started dating." he chuckled.

"oh. i'm sorry i just-"

"no, we just haven't been able to get out there."

"i could've gone with you for christmas-"

"no, stop baby. i know that you couldn't make it and i wasn't mad. and they weren't mad either. you'll be okay love i promise." you sighed and nodded.

soon you were pulling into corbyn's family's driveway. the house was beautiful.

you both got out and corbyn wrapped his arm around you as you went to the front door. corbyn knocked then opened the door.

"hello?" he called. a woman, who turned out to be corbyn's mom, walked up.

"hi!" she exclaimed. she hugged corbyn then turned to you.

"it's so nice to finally meet you y/n," she said.

"you too mrs. besson."

"oh, call me saskia." she smiled. you nodded.

"y/n brought some sugar cookies," corbyn said.

"yeah, i didn't want to come empty handed."

"oh, thank you so much. i'm sure the kids will love these." she turned around and headed to the kitchen. you looked back at corbyn and he had a wide grin on his face. you chuckled and you walked into the living room.

"everyone's in the back, y'all can go ahead i'll be there in a minute," saskia called from the kitchen. corbyn grabbed your hand and led you to the backyard.

corbyn walked around and introduced you to his grandparents, aunts, and uncles. then he brought you to two people who looked a lot like corbyn.

"this is my sister, ashley, and my brother, jordan."

"hi it's nice to meet you." you smiled.

"hey!" ashley brought you into a hug. you hugged jordan too.