23 | Protect

Jungkook POV

We broke the hug and I cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips.

Then suddenly the house is back to usual.I mean the electricity is back.

"Y/N,can you go down and rest at the living room?You stayed in here for too long already" I suggested.

She nodded as agreement and intertwine her hands with mine while heading downstairs.

I wish I could stay like this with her forever.

"Jagi can I ask you something?" I ask her

"What is it Jungkook?" She asked while staring at me with those sparkly eyes.

"Why don't you like to call me by name than other names like Jagi,Yeobo,Baby,Babe or Hubby??" I ask cheesyly.

"I'm not that comfortable to call all of that yet" She said while sarcastically smiling.

"Then you should decide now?" I asked as I could see she was smirking at me.

"Yahh I'm still mad you know?" She said while sulking.

"Chill Jagi,I know you can't be mad at me for too long" I said while sticking my tounge out teasing her.

"Yes I am" she said while crossing her arm.

"Says the one who hugged me and apologized to me first" I said while giving her a death stare.

"No I didn't " She said with her voice shaking signalling that she was nervous.

"Umm Y/N I have to go out somewhere,you stay in the house alone ok?I won't be long" I started to tease her as I know she's scared to be alone.

"Andwae(no)you can't leave!Jebal Jagi" She grab my arm before even I could escape.

"Jagi?This is new!" I say while kissing her lips and running away.

"Yahhh that's cheating!" She said while pouting.

"Jagi are you free tomorrow?" I ask her as I was planning to go on a date with her to fix our relationship.

"Yes I'm free.What about it Jungkook?" She ask with her lips curved into a 'mhhmm' shape.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow?" I ask nervously hoping she will accept and not be mad at me.

"But I'm still mad at you" she said while crossing her arms arrogantly and pouting.

I went near her,cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately.The kiss last for a couple of minutes then we broke the kiss.I smiled as soon as I saw her shocked expression.

"You really like to kiss Jeon Jungkook" she say seriously.

"So we're even now right?" I asked her astonishly.

"Maybe?" She said while touching her chin slightly.

"So are we going on a date tomorrow?" I held her hands and show my puppy eyes pleading her to agree.

"Fine I'll go" she said with a tired tone.

"Yayy my jagi finally agreed" he exclaimed.

"I think we have to go to bed already Jungkook.It's late" she rubbed her eyes cutely.

"Yeah right" I just remembered that it's already midnight.

She went up to Jimin's place to go to sleep.

"Good night Jungkook" She bid me and gave me a flying kiss.

I gave her a flying kiss (A/N:Like the one Jin always give)and mouthed her 'I love you'.

She giggle and ran upstairs.Cute though.

I followed behind her.

"Can I sleep with you today?" I said while doing an aegyo.

"Wae(why)?" She said shocked.

"Can't I not sleep with my beautiful wife?" I said.

"I am not beautiful duhh" She said while flipping her hair and crossing her arms.

"No!You are fucking beautiful" I protested.

"Fine as you said" she gave up.

"So can I sleep with you?" I ask one more time.

"No" she insist.

"Says the one who ask me to promise to stay by her side" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Come here" she say while pat the empty space beside her.

"Jagi~" I cooed while jumping onto the bed next to her and sneaked my arms around her tiny waist.

I snucked my head at the crook of her neck and exhale her scent.

"You smell nice jagi" I whispered to her with my hot breath.

"You just realize?huh!what an idiot" she said scoffing.

"In fact this idiot here is your husband" I jokingly said.

"Yeah you're right" she said with a slow tone.

"Let's sleep jagi" I said while yawning.

"Ok baby"she said shyly.

" Eh?"I said shockingly.

"From now on I'll call you baby because you look like one" she said tickling my nose.

"Suit yourself oh and good night" I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Good night babyboy" she bid me.

She sleep facing me while her arms were on my waist and her head on my chest snuggling.

I ruffled her soft hair and whispered her something.

"Good night to you too jagi" I bid her.

(A/N:Hi Mints💚I just came back from my uncle's house for family gathering just now.We had roast chicken.It was tasty💚i know this chap is short from the before one.Hope y'all enjoy)

Don't forget to vote:)