1-Japan

A/n: I don't own or claim to own Ouran High School Host Club, all rights to its creators. I also don't own the images above. All rights to their original creators. I only own Louis and Lillie. Anyway have fun and enjoy the read.

Louis' POV

My name is Louis Alexander Mercier. I have black hair and dark grey eyes. I'm 5"11 (same as Kyoya) and somewhat fit. My dad is Thomas Hall Mercier, he owns Mercier Enterprise.

Mercier enterprise is a company that sells all ranges of furniture. Dad is French while mom, Annabell Grace Leno, is half French and half Japanese.

I'm the eldest and the only son. My little sister Lillie Grace is two years younger than me at 14. She's got black hair and light grey eyes. She's 5"1 and really smart. I got expelled from every private school in France. So with my parents wanting me educated, mom chose to send me and my little sister Lillie to Japan.

So now I'm on a plane to Japan. Tomorrow I start in 2-A at Ouran while staying at my family's home in Japan. Why does this have to happen to me? It makes me wish I was "normal" to others. Why'd I always start those fights? Why is Lillie coming with me? Do mom and dad not trust me to be alone?

I looked across me at my little sister who'd be in 1-A, although she should have been in the last year of middle school. Lillie smiled, "Are we going to be okay?"

I sighed, "I don't know Lillie. We must keep my secret. Japan is probably even more..." I trailed off knowing Lillie would understand.

Lillie nodded, "Alright, brother." Japan will be even more judgmental... They care lots about honor. While I like to believe France understands love.

I sighed, "This is going to be a crazy year... I just have that feeling." I ran a hand through my hair. I felt as though my shoulders were overburdened with my life.

Lillie smiled, "Are you going to join a school club?" I perked up at the question. A club? You know, that doesn't sound too bad.

I shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe an art club..." Art never betrays me. A painting can capture a moment in time. The emotions are trapped on the page.

Lillie said, "You packed your art supplies, right?" I looked at her with a knowing look. She knows me.

I shrugged, "You know I did, Lillie." She gently tugged her backpack into her lap. I said, "What about your books? Miss know-it-all?"

She giggled lightly, "Yeah, yeah. I know, I know. You love art and I love books. I like to possess knowledge to gain footing above others."

I looked at my lap and said, "I wish I wasn't so dumb." I could feel my mood plummet. I'm dumber than Lillie... She'll probably get the company, not that I mind.

She lightly responded, "I know." It felt like an arrow pierced me. Wow...

I said, "Lillie..."

She said, "Well just take a nap. It'll be about an hour. I'll have finished this by then." She gently got out Alice in Wonderland. She could tell you every word by heart. Yet she always reread it.

I sighed, "Lillie... Well, are we at the main manor or the second estate?"

She said, "The second estate, it's closer to school. Remember the main estate is in Karizawa. It's smaller in every way. Did you not ask dad?"

I sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck, "I kind of forgot to... What's the inside of it like?"

Lillie said, "It's 10 master bedrooms with attached baths. There's a library, two offices, a kitchen, a dining room, a living room and the entry room with the small grand staircase. There's the head butler, head maid, and head chef. Besides that five maids, five butlers, two chefs, and two chauffeurs."

I said, "There's only seventeen staff. That's kind of small, Lillie, but it's perfect for the two of us."

She said, "Probably, now can I read?"

I nodded, "Oh, yeah. S-sure..." Lillie opened it to the middle taking out her black bookmark. I stared out the window at the clouds.

Maybe there will be an art club... Yet, I feel like it will be much more... What's the word? Hmm... Colorful. Yeah, it feels like it'll be more colorful.

-----

I stood in the light blue master bedroom. Lillie had claimed the grey one two doors down the hall. The butler asked, "Is this where you would like your stuff delivered, young master?"

I nodded, "Yeah." He left and a few minutes later he and four other butlers came in with my five boxes. They unpacked them and put them away. After they left I reset up my easel by the window. I sat my canvases behind it and stared out the window. Maybe I'll also skip my bad habit after the move.

I smiled, "Japan I guess I'm here." I sighed, "Well, this will be nice. I guess I'll paint some more mini masterpieces." I heard giggling and turned to see Lillie in the doorway.

Lillie said, "You and your mini masterpieces."

I said, "You and your books."

She sighed, "It's fine. Also, remember our uniforms are in our closets for tomorrow."

I said, "Oh yeah..." I stared off at my closet. I wonder what the uniform looks like.

She shook her head no, "Please tell me you didn't forget school starts tomorrow." I turned back to look at a stubborn Lillie.

I said, "N-Nah. Were they specially tailored?" Please tell me it'll fit me. I don't like baggy clothes.

She nodded yes, "Yeah, but I wish the girls uniform was prettier." Wait, what? The girls uniform isn't pretty?

I asked, "What do you mean?"

She responded with, "You'll see tomorrow."

I nodded, "Alright sis." She nodded with a smile then left my room.

Originally Posted - June 14, 2019
Most Recent Update - Nov. 22, 2019