5-Twins, Him and Crushes

Louis' POV

I walked into the host club. I smiled towards Haruhi noticing she was only a few feet away. I gently went to my table and sighed. I didn't feel like hosting today. Nobody was at my table so I watched the other hosts. The twins began playing a game. "Which one of us is Hikaru?" They asked after switching a lot.

He's on the left? The girls all thought he was on the right though. Haruhi walked by. I continued staring at them. Then her and me got roped into it. So they switched around again. We both in unison pointed at the twins. "This ones Hikaru and you're Kaoru."

That was in unison like these twins... Haruhi said, "No I know I'm right. You may look alike but you two act very different." Then they began demanding a explanation on why. They were really surprised we could tell the difference.

Haruhi started to tell them how she could tell the difference as ladies finally came to my table. Then there were loud noises. I turned around to see the twins throwing stuff at each other really fast.

-----

After a little bit, like a week I was at the club again. Today it was only me and the other hosts. The twins were grinning at Haruhi, "So we'll get to come to your house if we make up?" Then they immediately hugged each other.

-----

I stared back at the entrance of the club room to see the boy. He stated, "My name is Shiro Takaoji" then explained he was in elementary school and wanted to be "the king's" apprentice. I know Tamaki will like this. This made Tamaki giddy with joy. Yep, I was right.

Soon enough Renge came out. It took me a while to learn name of the manager. She claimed that Shiro needed to be the "naughty type." (A/n: Yes the naughty type part is occurring out of order with how it was in the anime.) Soon enough the club made it to where he was the naughty type.

Later on he ended up sitting with Tamaki that day while I sat at a table nearby. I heard a clatter then Shiro bursts out, "She doesn't look like a mermaid she looks like a carp!" Tamaki started fumbling over his words and in the girl ran out of the club room crying.

I sighed, Tamaki isn't the best to stop crying. Then I noticed a black haired teen looking at the scene as well. When our eyes locked I immediately looked away. I fought away the blush that threatened to be on my cheeks. Do I... Do I like him too now?

-----

The next day Shiro started trying to define everyone. Haruhi as a cross dresser. He hit the nail on the head. Then he eventually got to me, "And I can't tell what his deal is. The "odd type" what in the world? Why name someone that?" I shook my head out of slight confusion. I know I'm 'odd' kid. Yet that's just part of me.

-----

Eventually Tamaki was yelling. Then I looked at the cause, Shiro stealing his customers. And it was the end of club time so Shiro got a kiss on the cheek from two of the girls. Well I guess he sort of is a mini Tamaki. Hmm... It's interesting. Was Tamaki flirtatious even when he was a child?

-----

I stared at my supper. Shiro hadn't came to the club for a few days. Lillie had slowly became somebody you'd see about once a week. I sighed, "Lillie..."

She responded by looking up at me, "Yeah?" I gently stirred my spoon around my bowl of soup. I stared at my soup more intensely. She questioned, "What is it, Louis?"

I said, "Well I kind of have a crush... or well two..." She sighed and I looked up to see her shaking her head no. I said, "Lillie I get it."

She stated, "Louis, you still need to live here for about two more years. I have to do it for three. You said we'd keep your secret intact this time."

I said, "It's fine. One of them, he's straight. He's so nice and caring though. Yet knowing he's straight I won't bother him with my feelings. I'd rather stay friends with him."

Lillie said, "Well you're describing Tamaki right now. Who's the other one? Do I know them?" She tilted her head, "I'll tell you my crush after you get done."

I said, "Well he's really strong. He's very kind a nurturing. He makes me blush... He's a good guy. Yet the thing is he'll graduate soon enough. Also I don't know his sexuality..."

Lillie asked, "Is it one of the third years in your club?" I nodded my head yes. She said, "Yeah Mori sempai is so quiet I wouldn't know either."

She brushed some of her long black hair out of her face. She sighed, "Well I guess I'll be fair. I like Kaoru. He's sweeter than Hikaru. He's got a bubblier personality."

I smiled, "I'm glad Lillie. Try and pursue it." She giggled, "Not just yet."

Originally Posted - June 14, 2019
Most Recently Updated - July 10, 2019