Ch.44

*Jason's Pov*

I stared at her up and down then cracked a smile, "I'm joking baby, I made pancakes and eggs and fruit, that's all I could make." I said scratching the back of my neck.
She chuckled and walked over to me placing a kiss on my lips.

"It's ok, I gotta go to work today anyways." I watched her bare chest as she fixed plates for both her and I. Her titties just sat up right all the time. As she brought me my plate I grabbed her waist and brought her to me so I could have a breakfast of my own. I slipped her left nipple in my mouth and ran my tongue over it making it grow hard, she moaned and threw her head back letting me know to continue. Weirdly enough that was her spot, not her neck or collarbone but sucking her titties always drives her crazy and I love it.
I gave her one last lick and swirl before demolishing my plate and getting ready to head out to the trap.
Today was supposed to be the day.
The Dominicans slipped up, and we got intel on the location of they main trap house and where they leader lives.
I decided not to be apart of the boots on the ground, the men had ear pieces and I had a microphone to speak to them. We've been making small missions to their trap house just to set cameras up and leave all so we could see every room and entrance as well as exit.
I sat before a 65" flatscreen that was divided up so I could see each room.
It was gonna be over and done with this time.

*Carter's POV*

I finished my plate and got dressed and ready for work. I slicked my hair into and low bun and smiled at my reflection in the mirror.

'What am I doing with my life?' I asked myself. I'm all over the place rn.
I still work at Walmart, I'm taking college courses, I moved out my moms place, it all sounds like a mess but ultimately I'm happy. I do miss my mom a lot, even though she was a pain, I've been around her more than anyone else before Jason and I can't help but feeling like her company is missing.

I sighed and started up my Jeep, peeling off to Walmart.

"Good morning Boss." A random employee greeted. I don't even remember hiring him but my memory is never the best.

"Morning." I replied keeping it nice and short.

I settle down in my office and logged into my computer busying myself with the inventory.

——————————-
This is mad short but I just wanted to upload something, y'all prolly hate me but listen, I went through Navy bootcamp and I'm now in A school for another 3 months, I've been busy, being in the military makes you tired everyday not to mention the fact that I am an engineer 😭
All that plus writers block has been keeping me from y'all, I haven't even read any books 😭
If y'all have anything good that y'all been ready hop in my PM 🙂
I'll try to upload more thanks and love y'all