Ch. 42

*Jasons pov*

"What we got?" I asked walking into my office.

"He routed all his accounts through a proxy server all the way in India so it's a little hard to trace his bank accounts." One dude spoke up and I sighed.

"Good note, we found his mama. She's living one of the islands of Key West, mad isolated, we already got bodies out there extracting her." Another person spoke up.

"Y'all send them w/o me? You know I like to be present on all fucking operations! If they slip up in the least bit they coming after all our asses. Who the fu-."

"Smoke went with 'em." This dude Javon hollered from a corner of the room.

"You just cut me off homeboy," I said mugging the fuck outta him.

"I ain't mean to I ju..." he said then mumbled the rest.

"You just what!?" I asked he couldn't even form a full sentence.

"You asked I mean..." he said doing that mumbling shit again. Dude sounded like Designer.

"Bro somebody get him the fuck outta my face for I untangle his tongue with a 22." I said annoyed. Where we get these people from man.

"He was good at hitting licks bro." Someone said.

"You get the fuck up outta here too bruh, step!" I said sitting down.

"Man whatever," he said.

I reach my hand back forgetting that smoke wasn't here to bless me with a strap. So instead of blasting that nigga I punched him dead in his socket.

"Fuck outta here fucking square." I said then literally kicked his ass out.

"You know what leave the files with everything y'all found out and all a y'all mfs dip." I said not wanting to deal with anybody.

I had to find this dude in order for me to be comfortable again. I gotta find a new crib, I gotta make sure Carter and my son cool.
I know I been a lil hard on her plus I'm not putting it on her like I should but I needa get all my shit together I can't have people bombing my house and shit.
I had to convince the 12 that it was some sort of terrorist activity going on.

I relaxed a lil bit knowing that Smoke was out there getting a lil piece of da puzzle.

I'm not gone hurt his mama in no way, I just need him to know that I'm the king of this shit and you don't go against me.

After spending the whole night at da trap I went home at like 4a to take a quick shower and a 3 hour nap with CC before returning back here.

"Damn, I fucking love you CC." I said to her sleeping frame as she unknowingly wrapped her arms around me. "You dont know what you do to me, my heart beats hella fast when I'm around you and my dick get hard by your face alone. You took it upon yourself to be there for Kai and I appreciate it, even thou I ain't tell you lately, I love you girl." I said then kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." She responded with her eyes closed scaring me for a quick second.

"How much you heard?" I asked pulling her on top of me.

"Don't matter, I really miss you Jay, you're never around anymore and I get your busy but I kinda feel like you putting the streets before me and Kai." She said running her fingers over my fade.

"Baby someone blew up my house! That's some serious shit! I'm just not gonna be comfortable until I know they're handled."

"You won't even dick me down no more like damn, stingy ass." She said half serious.

I think about beating that thang up everyday, but what of it's the one moment I get caught slipping. I'm a light sleeper so anything will make me alert, but after fucking with CC a dude just be wanting to pass out.

"Nobody that's working for me got to go home for more than a few hours and I don't think it's fair for me to." I said putting face in the hand that wasn't around her small waist.

"I get it." She said closing her eyes.

I copied her closing my eyes as well and drifting off to sleep.
—————————

"Update?" I asked walking into my office once again.

"Smoke and the crew is back, we had 2 casualties, the Dominicans know that we have her, she is in one of the non-converted bedrooms. Where do we go from here?" Javier asked with s notepad put ready to take notes.

"Right now I just need y'all to send a message, so I need y'all to take her wedding ring and attach it to some white tulips, and drop it off at their trap house, I want you to make it into the office without being seen. Let them know we can get to them at any time, cool?"

"Consider it done, can we go home now?" He asked looking hopeful.

"No, I need the corner boys to be pushing my shit and I need y'all to make sure they pushing my shir because we need to take in some money cause we boutta get a whole new inventory of guns and shit," I replied, I wanna go home too.

"But we got his mom we can't relax a lil bit?" He asked irritating the hell outta me.

"Step." I said gesturing to the door.

"Bu-,"

"Why the fuck everybody got some to say nowadays!" I yelled getting heated. "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE JIT, FUCK WRONG WIT YU?" I yelled even louder, throwing a thick ass money management book, that I kept on the table, at his head. I should just shoot his ass buy he's too good and his  job.

I watched as he did a brisk walk out along with some mumbling under his breath.

"You good?" Smoke asked sticking his head in the office.

"No man, I need you to start recruiting, make sure you get a replacement for every muhfucker in this place, I need errybody to know that ion need them, if we gotta open a new trap to accommodate the extra bodies lemme know cause I'm bout ready to blow somebody head off man."