Ch. 27🍍

*Jason's POV*

"So Carter, I think you should talk to your mom." I said lowly as she cuddled up to me. She had just got off work and has been clinging to me ever since apparently some shit went down with the Sharlene girl where she works.

"She kicked me out the house because I wanted to be with you, I'm grown enough to choose my own man." She mumbled burying her face deeper into my chest the more she spoke.

"That's still yo moms, and I know you miss her baby." I said caressing her ass, it was so soft and plump and I just can't wait to be all up in ther-

"I. Don't. Miss. Her." CC said aggressively cutting off my thoughts.

"What I tell you bout lying ." I said looking down at her, if there is one thing I hate, it's not the niggas who try to kill me on a daily but it's the ones that lied to me.

"I'm not-," she started.

"Don't finish that sentence, you gone piss me off. The other day she came up and you had the saddest face ever and I hated that, I don't ever want you feeling sad, it's my job to make sure you never frown and if you miss your mom, I want y'all to get back on good terms." I said, I hate the fact that she got kicked out and all that just to be with me, that's how I know she my rider.

She climbed on top of me straddling my waist with her smooth, chocolate thighs. "I miss her, but I also know her and letting her into my, well our lives is gonna do nothing but raise hell baby, so please trust me." She said finishing with a kiss.

"Bu-," I began but she pressed her lips to mine shutting me up again. "Fine." I gave in and she grinned at me.

"CC I got a question." I said grabbing hold of her waist.

"Mhmm." She hummed for me to continue.

"When you gone let me get some, baby, I'm not rushing you and I can definitely hold out but, every time I look at you, I ju- idk man, I just want all of you, plus, smoke been clowning me bout it." I said. I don't want her to feel pressured but I feel like if I never bring it up, it'll never happen.

"Jason, the truth is I'm ready, at first I wanted to wait a bit, cause I would never have sex with someone who I couldn't see as a great father just Incase, but as you said, it's been months and I'm ready to take that step with you, cause if the dick is as bomb as the head I'm holding you hostage ." She said then finished it off with a laugh.

"That's good to know baby." I said moving my hand to her ass.

"I didn't mean right now babe." She said.

Damn it. "Me either," I said still focusing on her ass.

"My apartment should be ready in a few weeks." She reminded. I don't want her to leave thou.

"I don't understand why you can't live here, I'm here, we have a chef 3/7 days, I can even get someone to wash your ass if you don't feel like it." I said, I've been trying to convince her to stay with me but she insists on having her own, I loved that about her but I hated it at the same time.

She sighed and laid beside me throwing an arm and a leg over my stomach. " I'm done talking about this, I feel like I'm depending on you by living here-,"

"What's wrong with that?" I cut her off.

"And I don't wanna get more attached to you than I am, and I like the feeling of having my own, this has been really great and I love coming home to you everyday but baby, I need my own place." She finished but that didn't make no type a sense, if she love coming home to me then why not stay. Why does she need her own place, I don't fucking know.

"You know what? do you, cause the more I think about this the more its fucking with my mental." I said then laid on my side so she would be facing my
back.

"Are you real deal mad?" She asked then slid over my body so she was now facing me. She moved like a damn snake.

"Naah-."

I was cut off by the sound of my phone ringing and by the sound of it, it wasn't my personal phone, it was my 'work' phone.

CC groaned mad loud and I rolled of the bed grabbing my phone and getting dressed. I didn't even answer the phone, there was no need to. By simply hanging up, my workers or whoever called me, knows that I got the call and I'm on my way.

"Text me what you want to eat in about 40 minutes babygirl, I'll see you when I get back." I said putting my personal phone in my pocket and leaving out.
—————

"Wassup smoke?" I asked seeing him at the entrance of the trap house.

"Nun, ya Mrs still looking to beat my ass over her rabbit?" He asked.

"Everyday." I replied keeping it short as we entered.

'Wassup king?' 'Heyy king.' What it do king?' I heard as I made my way throughout the building. I gave them a short nod and kept it moving. I ain't never gone be a friendly ass muhfucker to nobody but my girl and my gun.

I made it to my office and took a seat waiting to hear the latest news.

Ol dude that was in charge of my weapons operation stood up and began talking as soon as I sat down. "We have a shipment of glock 9's, AK 47's, M-14's and M-16's on the way, the last we heard the ship was trotting pass Jamaica, that was a week ago and we haven't heard anything since."

I stroked the little stubble I had and looked him dead in the eye. He avoided eye contact as a sign of respect and I let my thoughts be known. It definitely doesn't take a week to get to Miami from Jamaica. "My best guest is that some fuck shit happened in Jamaica, so what we gone do is, send one of our cruisers with about 20 men, including, to look for dat boat, we gone lock it down, eliminate every dirty muhfucker on there after we find out what happened, we move at midnight in 2 days." I looked around seeing everyone nod, even though they had no choice but to agree, after all their lives depended on it. "O.P." I said which stood for 'Organized planning' "I want you to figure out who coming and non of this leaves the room, make sure who eva you choose, tells no one, not even they baby mama and kids." I said and he gave me a sharp nod.

"Now, weapons op, what we gone take with us?" I asked, best believe bodies gone drop like flies when we pull up to the boat.

I zoned out as he began talking. Smoke was taking notes anyways and he was in charge of making sure all my operations ran smoothly. As I drifted off I began to think about what CC would do while I'm gone, not knowing where I am and I might not be home for 2 days. I mentally sighed, this the stress I go through having a girl. She stresses me out enough and this just gone add fuel to the fire. She gone have my neck on a skewer.

——————————
🍍This was just a filler, nun too exciting ig. Definitely working on more sorry if I disappointed, I feel like I keep adding drama after drama so I wanted to cool it for a bit. Tell how y'all feel about that and of y'all fw the drama.
Anywho, hope y'all enjoyed 🍍