Ch.12

*Jason pov.*

"Man, didn't I tell you to handle Marcos like a couple months ago? He been in the basement too long and we still ain't got no information." Smoke said handing me a blunt.

"I ain't een remember bout dat nigga, I got him right nah thou." I took one drag from the blunt and and made my way to the basement picking up a 9 mm on the way. I was never interested in big guns.

"Wessup Mane, you good G?" I asked tauntingly by his situation he was no where near good.

He looked up at me and glared, ooo I think I was supposed to be scared of him, sike bihh.

"Lemme rephrase, you good P? Cause you a pussy ass nigga man, you really snitched on a brotha?" I asked playfully. He remained quiet. Shit I'm not in the mood for this.

"I was gonna come in here and try to get some answers from you but ion need yo ass man." I raised the 9mm and aimed it at his head, then he had the audacity to smirk. Hell naah, I lowered the gun to his dick and shot twice.

I smiled as his screams echoed around me, I missed this.

"Man please, I ain't say shit, I got a family dawg." He pleaded and I only smiled more.

"You mean yo mama pearl and yo sista tykeisha that stay on 43rd street the one bedroom apartment with the back window that need some new screws? I know them." I smirked and his eyes grew wider.

"Listen man, it was Dominic, he was gone shoot up my crib with my baby girl in there yo." He pleaded his face now wet with tear and mucus running from his nose.

"Yo baby Eva who just start crip walking? Wonder what would happen if they found all her fam floating in the Mississippi?" I said even more tauntingly, granted I was a little shook by his concern for his daughter but then again, it was either me or her, an I ain't prepared to die yet, I still gotta get right with God, ya dig?

"Yo man stop talking all that shit if you gone kill me Do it!" He said, this nigga was tryna go out like a G, I respect that.... what the fuck am I talking bout ion respect shit.

I looked into his eyes as he laid in the floor and I saw my facial reaction. My lips curled cruelly and my eyes twinkled, I could feel power Serging through my veins.

I walked up to him, and spread his legs like bitch, then used my Timbs covered feet to add pressure to where I shot, He let out a piercing scream and before it could die down I sent a bullet between his eyes, instantly calming him. "Forgive me lord for I have sinned." I said and walked out the base ment leaving my blood covered shoes by the door.

"Aye! Saint!" I yelled at one of my workers, "I want Marcos head sent to the Dominicans on Trenton Blvd." I told him and walked back to my office, continuing the blunt that Smoke rolled.

"How's you and Ol' girl?" He asked rolling himself a blunt.

"Mane fuck Carter, I'm tired of chasing her ass." I said calmly.

Smoke laughed and looked at me. "Not too long ago, you was kissing her ass mane." He said then started laughing again.

"Whateva, She was playin with a nigga all along mane, had me all cheesin when she ain't really fuck with me like that, but fuck that broad."

"I hear you." Smoke replied.

"You tryna make dis drop on Oakland bro?" I asked him as I put on some shoes that I normally kept in the office.

"We going to McDonald's after?" His hungry ass asks.

"Ol' hungry ass nigga, mane if yeen get yo fat ass up and come with me." I said kissing my teeth.

"You lucky you my brother mane." He said putting on chapstick.

I gave him a stank look and he just walked ahead of me.

I closed the door to the secluded area that people call my office and went to go make the drop.

---------------------

*Carter pov*

It's been quite a while since I spoke to Jason and to be honest, I'm really sad about it. Have you ever been talking to someone you were really vibing with and then you guys suddenly fall off? Yea that's me right now. My cell phone was really dormant, as in no activity, I miss texting Jason and face timing him but I continue to tell myself that he's just another boy that makes up a portion of the population. But the things he made me feel were out of this world but then again I might just be another virgin girl.

I swallow what little pride I had left and picked up my phone dialing the familiar number that I memorized. Jason.

I felt my palms getting sweaty as I sat awaiting for him to answer.

"This king, wessup?" He answered. Then there was a pause.

"Listen you were right I am wrong for always bailing out on you, for trying to keep you a secret and for not showing you how much I care, but I miss-"

"This just that voice mail ho, you thought, I prolly ain't even gone listen to this, fuck ya feelings." The recorded voice said and I felt dumb.

I felt dumb and numb and I just wanted to sink into the earth, here I was talking to a damn machine but it was no one but me who cause this.