Chapter 6: What to do

Title isn't the best I know, just couldn't think of a good title.

-Third POV-

Night has fallen in Vale with the shattered moon lighting the sky and the night life of the city began as the people of Vale enjoyed the night... or they tried to. Throughout the day people have heard that two young Faunus brutally beat down four students who got to Beacon Academy. Many people began to spread around that the White Fang are here in Vale which made many people put on edge looking over their shoulder and avoid most Faunus thinking they're with the White Fang. So the day has been tense for the people of Vale and it was worse at Beacon Academy, especially for the Headmaster.

After he received word that few of his students were brutally beaten down by two Faunus who he knew were the ones that injured Qrow, Glynda, and Winter since there has been recorded footage of them beating down his students. He ordered Ironwood for a large scale search party across Vale for any sign of them. And with some description of the two from witnesses they have a good idea what they look like, but he is hoping that Qrow or Glynda has anything to say about them. The Headmaster sighed in frustration, pinching the bridge of his nose as he finished up the last of his paperwork. He would've been done hours ago but with the report of four of his students beaten down and tried to cover it up, but failed. With the footage now out to the public, many news stations wanted statements on what he's going to do about these two Faunus. He politely gave them a comment but throughout the day he grew more iterated and then gave any station that asked a no comment. Then the authorities of Vale wanted questions as well and already put out an arrest the two young Faunus believing they're possibly working for the White Fang. Feeling the tension not only in Vale but at his Academy as well, Ozpin knew he needed to find these two now and fast. Just as Ozpin was lost in his own thought he was brought back and the door open led to reveal General Ironwood walking in.

"Strange of you to call me at this hour old friend, is it about the two Faunus who injured your students and the others?" He asked.

"Possibly, with how badly injured team CRDL are in their condition are very similar to Qrow and the others, these two have to be the other worlders. And the scene they made the people are fearing for their lives thinking they're with the White Fang and reporter and local authorities keep contacting me for some answers. I was able to keep out the information of them not being from our world to avoid a mass panic, they still pose a problem and we need to find them before they become more of a threat." Ozpin explained.

"Agreed, though now we know they look similar to Faunus it'll still prove difficult to find them since the footage didn't show their faces but we know they're wearing strange clothing. But for now that's something at least we know anything else until we get more information on them. I already have airships and squadrons patrolling the city, if they see anything out of the ordinary they'll contact me." Ironwood said.

"That's good to hear, but with the scene they made possibly know they're being hunted down, I believe they're hiding out somewhere." Ozpin said. "They're perhaps hiding out somewhere secluded and abandoned or somewhere with a lot of space for hiding, though if not then they possibly left Vale to avoid the attention."

"Then I'll have to send some airships to scout the outskirts of Vale and warehouses by the docks, I already have some men searching the area around the village they destroyed but so far nothing." Ironwood said sighing irritatedly.

"Don't worry friend, I'm certain we'll find them and when we do I wish to speak with them." He said which made the general glare at him and and walked up to him, getting directly in his face.

"Don't tell me you're going to have us ally with them are you?! After what they did! You gotta be out of your mind if you think they'll help us or we'll let them!" Ironwood said angrily as Ozpin took a sip from his mug, calmly looking at the angered general.