Chapter 2: The Search Begins

Just to point out since I forgot in the last chapter that the story takes a few days after the breach in RWBY, so like not long after the end of Volume 2. Though I'm not sure how long it's been since Vol 2 end before Vol 3 started so I'm going to say a month or so before the Vital Festival starts.

===================================================================================================

-Third POV-

Bodies... That's the only thing that has covered the streets of the small village with men, women, even children, all lay no on the ground lifeless. Not only were there bodies everywhere but many building were in ruins, they were being consumed in flames, while some were completely destroyed. The ones responsible for this massacre were the two teens who have been identified as (Y/N) and Chaya, both aliens from space called Saiyans.

Right now the two sibling were fighting against the man in charged of the village, or what used to be his village. The man was heavily beaten, blood ran down his face, his left leg with flesh torn off and bleeding, and his left arm looking completely broken and was bleeding as he swung a sword at the two with his only good arm. But they were dodging the attacks with, both looking like they were toys by with the man, angering him.

"You Faunus fucks will pay for what you've done!" He roared in anger and his swords transformed into a rifle and began firing at Chaya. She smirked as she caught each bullet with her bare hands until he ran out of ammo and she opened her hands as the bullets fell down to the ground.

"Do you really think you and your people would have stood a chance against us?" She said smirking.

"Seeing that your Power Level greatly decreased l, you don't stand a chance against us." (Y/N) said.

"I don't care what your damn Power Level says about me or whatever that is! I'll kill you animals for my people you slaughtered!" He roared and charged at the boy who stood there, but as he swung his blade at the boy, (Y/N) disappeared. He looked around confused but as he looked around (Y/N) appeared behind and right hooked him, sending crashing into a building. The man groaned in pain as he tried to get up but felt a sting pain, he looked down to see a large metal pipe piercing his abdomen. He growled in rage, glaring at the the two who were smirking.

"Should we finish him off?" Chaya asked.

"Yeah, he's grown quite boring." (Y/N) said as the two hovered off the ground and flew to the sky and raised their hands towards the man and their hands flowed white. Seeing that this is the end, he pulled out a small device and pressed a few buttons in the screen before giving the two one last glare.

"You two will pay for what you've done." He swore to himself as the two fired two white energy blast at him, and once they hit him caused the whole building to explode. The two floated there above the building waiting for the smoke to clear and ounce it did they saw no sign of the man.

"Pathetic, that wasn't even a good enough for a warm up." (Y/N) said disappointingly, frowning slightly.

"It was, we didn't have to use our full strength but this will do for now. Maybe the next establishment will have better fighters." Chaya said pressing the button on the device on her ear. "Damn, it's hard to tell where the closest establishment is at with all these high Power Levels. Though it will make things fun knowing there's so many."

"Then try to locate a large amount of high Power Levels then." (Y/N) said as she did what he said.

"Hmmmm, there's a large amount of Power Levels up North of our current location. About few hundred miles from here. She said.

"Then let's get a move on." He said but before they did his stomach growled making his sister giggle. "A-Actually, let's find something to eat." He said slightly embarrassed.