Chapter Fifty Nine

Start from the beginning

"So, just tell me!" I hit his arm lightly and he clicks out of annoyance.

"I can't!" He glued his eyes to the road as he continued driving. 

"Oh my God," I gasp. "He has been acting weird for the past week too." I massaged my head. "And he'd always brush it off." I start falling into a hole of doubt, Nani's words hitting me.

Jimin passes me a few glances silently, trying to understand what I meant by all of this.

"No, no it can't be." I breathed out, almost laughing at myself for even thinking it. "Taehyung's not cheating." I whisper to myself and Jimin gasped in disbelief.

"Of course he's not cheating!" Jimin yelled and my head snaps to his direction.

"We have to stop with the yelling," I looked at him with exasperation, realising that more than half of our conversations involved us yelling at one another.

"You're right," he sighed with a chuckle. "But Taehyung's not cheating, it wouldn't make sense since he wants to-" and then he coughed as he caught himself going too far.

"Wants to what?" My eyes drill into him as I notice his entire body twitch.

"I've already said too much, he's going to kill me."

"Tell me!" I poked him, trying my best to get him to spill.

"I thought you said no more yelling!" He tried speaking over me and I go silent, sinking into the seat.

"Wait, where are we going?" I looked out the window the moment he misses the turn to the apartment.

"Can't say that either." He shrugged a little, pressing his lips into a thin line and I groaned.

"Damn it, Jimin.'" I hissed, crossing my arms over my chest. "Wait, I know this place." I point out as we drove into a familiar woodsy area.

"Okay, get out." Jimin said out of nowhere as he stopped the car.

"What?" I let out as I looked at him with utter confusion.

"This is as far as I go," he simply said as he leaned back into his seat.

"But I have no idea what to do and it's dark out." I start getting a little panicky and Jimin leans in a little.

"Just follow the lights." He smirked, his hand reaching out behind me. The next instant, his hand opens the door and I was close to falling out.

"What? Jimin, no-" and he gently started shoving me out of the car and finally managed to do it. "Wait!" I tried getting back in but before I could, Jimin closes the door shut.

"No yelling," he sang teasingly as he shook his finger before me, driving off the next moment. Leaving me alone in the woods.

"What the hell?" I breathed out, looking around. "Follow the lights?" I tried recalling what Jimin said as I looked around me but there wasn't a single trace of light.

I whipped out my phone, wanting to call Taehyung but before I could, a loud click goes off followed by lights lighting up around me. I almost drop my phone due to being startled, as I looked at the lights that hung from the trees.