Chapter Twenty Five

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A/N: Ah sorry, I posted the wrong version before this, there are changes towards the end!!

I feel myself burying my head into something hard and my eyes squint open, a smile instantly plastered onto my face the moment I was greeted by the most beautiful sight.

My face remained on his chest as I looked up at him with awe, admiring him in his raw and vulnerable state, feeling the pride take over me as I was able to wake up next to this man.

My finger traces his chest, memorising how his skin felt against mine. I slowly glide my finger up his neck to his hair where I moved it away to give a quick peck to his forehead. He moves slightly under me and I couldn't help but smile.

"Good morning." I whisper, still laying on his chest as he peered through his eyelids that were barely opened.

The next second, the widest grin breaks through his lips as he wrapped his arms around my waist firmly, flipping me over.

"Taehyung!" I laughed as he got me under him. He started attacking me with butterfly kisses all over whilst tickling me. "Stop!" I screamed out through my laughter as we were rolling around under the blanket, struggling.

He goes still all of a sudden, his head popping up with his dishevelled brown hair crashing over his forehead. He looked me in the eyes, "good morning." He sang as his lips stretched wide, his eyes almost disappearing behind the wide smile that painted over his lips.

For some reason, I couldn't stop smiling. It felt great, waking up next to him without having to feel guilty about Jae. Finally able to touch him, kiss him, freely.

"What time is it?" He asked out, his low yet soft voice reverberated through me. He plopped onto the bed next to me as I reached out for my phone to check the time.

"It's 11-" I said and instantly shot up, "shit." I cussed under my breath the moment I notice the flood of missed calls on my phone from my father.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung sits up beside me.

As if on cue, my phone rings. "Pa," I answered the call and before I could get another word out, he bombards me with his worries.

"Where have you been? I've been trying to reach you for over an hour now. You can't just leave the house without telling-"

"I'm so sorry!" I quickly apologise before he could go on, "I just went out to grab breakfast, do you want anything?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't question me further.