Happy Easter (Special)

Start from the beginning

"Sorry hyung." Hoseok and Yoongi mumble. Jay arrives with platters of food. Meats, cheeses and crackers on one platter. Fruit and veggies on another. 

"Thank you!" I smile, reaching to grab a strawberry. Taehyung quickly grabs my hand back. 

"What?" I pout, wanting to eat the fruit. 

"Your fingers are covered in dye Jiminie." Taehyung chuckles, showing me my colorful fingers.

"Oh, oops." I laugh. Taehyung smiles and grabs a strawberry with his non dyed hands and hold it up to my lips. I open my mouth and he quickly feeds me. 

"Thank you!" I grin and he pats my head before going back to dying his multi colored egg. We continue to dye the rest of the eggs, eat all the food on the platters and Jungkook even painted designs on his eggs. Bunnies, chickens, hearts or our initials for each of his brothers.

"Here Jimin." He grins, handing me a pink and blue dyed egg, my initials PJ painted on in black cursive paint. "It's supposed to be kind of like a cotton candy egg. Cotton candy reminds me of you." He says shyly. 

"Awe Kookie I love it!" I smile, taking it from him and hugging him tightly. 

"Okay boys, go wash up and then we can start another craft." Jin hyung instructs. Jungkook and I quickly run upstairs, wash our hands and run back downstairs just as the others are walking up. Jin hyung had so many crafts for us to do. We cut bunny and chicken figures out of paper and taped them to the walls and windows. He also had us paint Easter themed photos on canvases and hang them up on the walls in their father's office, or.. my father? Whatever, surprise! We made headbands with those fuzzy pipe cleaners. Jungkook, Taehyung and I are bunnies. Yoongi and Hoseok are unicorns and Namjoon and Jin made carrot headbands. 

"Okay, I think that's enough crafts for today Jiminie." Jin sighs, falling onto the couch after cleaning up a painful amount of glitter. 

"Awe really?" I pout. Jungkook runs over to me and hugs me.

"Don't worry Jiminie, we can still set out food and drinks for the Easter bunny!" He says excitedly. 

"Wait what time is it?" I ask, looking at Hoseok. He quickly checks his phone and his eyes widen. 

"It's 7pm, we spent 7 hours doing crafts. Wow, Jimin you're magic." Hoseok stares at me like I'm crazy. 

"Taemin and I used to do 12 hours of crafts. I'm still.. whats a big word?" I look to Yoongi.

"Buzzing,
brimming, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious." Yoongi shrugs. 

"I'm still brimming with creativity!" I squeal, wanting to do so many more crafts and activities. 

"Well it's time to settle down now bud. We still haven't eaten supper." Namjoon walks over to Jungkook and I. 

"Can Kookie and I watch a movie then?" I ask, holding Jungkook's hand tightly in mine. 

"Sure, which movie?" He sighs. 

"No, in my room." I pout. Namjoon looks back at Jin who just rolls his eyes and nods his head. 

"Fine, come on." Namjoon turns us around and brings us upstairs. Jungkook and I run to my bed and jump on, giggling at how much we bounce. 

"Now, which movie?" Namjoon asks, walking over to the TV on my desk and turning it on.

"Hop!" We announce together. 

"Of course you want Hop." Namjoon mumbles to himself. He quickly puts the movie on and leaves us with the remote. "Supper should be soon, one of us will come up to get you, okay?"