"Well I'm glad you do. Shall we?"

"Of course."

The ride to my parent's house was filled with various talks about work and all. Majorly I kept telling Jason about the drama that unfolded everyday at the office.

When we arrived at my parent's place, I was so excited that I didn't even wait for Danny to open the door before I jumped out of the car.

I ran up the stairs and into the house heading straight for the kitchen where I was sure she would be.

"Mum!" I screamed as soon as I saw her and before she could even turn her head, I was crushing her in a bear hug."

"Kayla darling, oh I've missed you my sweet baby." She said hugging me and I didn't know when I started crying.

"I've missed you too mum." I said with small sniffles.

She dragged me back to look at my face and let out a bright smile.

"You look beautiful honey." She said while cupping my cheek with her palm.

"Thanks mum." I replied and turned around to greet my sister.

"Where's dad?" I asked quickly.

"He's in the living room with Dray and Brandon. That dude is crazy." Ella said shaking her head.

"That's Brandy for you. I'll be back, let me just say hi to dad and Dray."

I followed the sound of their voices to the living room and as soon as I saw my dad, I let out another huge scream.

"Daddy!" I shouted as I walked to give him a big bone crushing hug and I could feel his chest shake from his laughter.

Even though my dad and I didn't part on good terms, we would always be cool. Plus, Jason isn't a bad as he was so I was okay.

"There's my little Princess." He said with a small smile.

"I've missed you daddy." I said pulling back to look at him when I suddenly realized how lean and pale he looked.

"Dad, are you okay? You look tired and stressed."

"I'm fine honey. It's just work." He said in what I think he thought could convince me but it didn't.

I didn't miss the looks that Dray, Jason and Brandon shared and I had a weird feeling something was wrong.

"Well Dray's here now so you should take a break." I said with small smile.

"I will honey, I promise." I nodded and turned to give Dray and Brandon tight hugs while also looking out for my best friend.

"She's up stairs." Dray said answering my question.

"Alright thanks. I'll be back." I said and turned to walk up to my room in search of Cami.

"Why are you here?" I said as I saw her sleeping figure on my bed.

"Well mum and Ella chased me away from the kitchen—"

"We all know why." I said with a smirk.

"Shut up May. The men were talking about work so I just got bored and came up here." She said with a small shrug.

"You sure you're good?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow because there was something different about her but I just couldn't place my finger on it.

"I'm good. Look at you! You're glowing so does that mean you and Jason are hitting it hard?" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh my God Cami, no!" I said as I covered my face with my palm.

"Wait—does that mean you haven't had sex with him?" She asked with wide eyebrows.