11

Authors Note: So I did a lot of research to make the timing for my story as accurate as possible, but it turns out Winter Wonderland didn't open until 2007 but I don't really care because its 4am as I write this and so we're just gonna pretend it opened 4 years earlier

So far I've been in London with my boyfriend and his best friends for 4 days. We've gone shopping in Harrods, been in pretty much every pub and club in the city, and went to loads of museums. I've barely seen Finn, because he has recently discovered his new obsession with red heads and has made it his goal to ravish every redhead not just in London, but in the country. Colin's been spending all his nights in strip clubs leaving Logan and I alone most of the time. Today, we're going to have a day of being tourists.

"Logan! Get up!" I shook him awake and ran into the shower. By the time I got out, he had gone back to bed, leaving me to use more persuasive methods of getting him up. Eventually, he got up and dressed and we went sightseeing on a double decker bus tour to get the proper gullible tourist experience. I took pictures of Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the Shard, the Thames and loads of other more rustic places. Like this vintage record shop at Camden Market, and a thrift store by Covent Garden.

After our tour of the city, we went on the London Eye and had an early lunch at McDonald's. Afterward, we went to the London Dungeons followed by an afternoon of musicals. We saw Les Misérables and We Will Rock You (a musical by Queen) which Logan thought was only appropriate considering his nickname for me.

After we had finished with the musicals, we headed over to Hyde Park for the famous Winter Wonderland experience. We went ice skating, and as we sat on the the ferris wheel, our second of the day, I took pictures of the view and snuggled into Logan. "Thank you." He kissed my head softly. "For what?"

"For taking me here with you, this experience has been one I will never forget and I will always hold this close to my heart. I'm so glad I met you, Logan Huntzberger." He smiled as I rested my head in his chest. "Well, I'm absolutely ecstatic I met you, Sierra Gilmore."

The next day, Logan and I stayed in our Hotel room and watched loads of films and ate junk food. "I'm telling you, Parent Trap with Lindsay Lohan is way better than that other one no one cares about." He just laughed and told me to go get some more popcorn. I even made him sing along to all the Disney films with me.

"OK, serious question." I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows. "What?"

I looked into his eyes, a very somber and serious look on my face. "If you were a Disney princess, who would you be and why?" He just laughed.

"It's a very important question that could define the future of this relationship. So think very hard about it." I slung my arm around his shoulders. "I know who you are."

"Oh really, who?"

"Well, it's not a princess, but you're definitely Aladdin."

"And what makes you think that?"

"Because I'm Jasmine, and you're showing me a whole new world."

He laughed. "That I am, Queenie." He then kissed my head and we proceeded to watch more films - horror this time, so I hid my head in Logan's chest most of The time.

Eventually, the time came for us to return back to the states. As I got on the jet, I waved goodbye to gloomy old England and headed back to gloomy young America. "OK, I'm going to go to sleep, so if you could all shut up and not talk then that would be great." They all mimed zipping their lips and Logan sat next to me so I could use him as a pillow. "You know what I'm really gonna miss about England, Sherlock?"

"No, what would that be Queenie?"

"I'm gonna miss being able to legally drink alcohol." He laughed and kissed my head. "Only you, babe, only you." I then fell asleep on him and woke up a few hours later, and he had also fallen asleep. Colin and Finn were taking pictures of us sleeping and stuffing cucumber sticks up Logan's nose.

I laughed softly. "You two are so immature. What's the time?"

"That we are, love, that we are. It's 12pm London time, you do the math and we have another... 7 hours to go." He looked at his watch and showed me the pictures they took on my camera. "I do hope I'm not gonna find anything mentally scarring on here Finny."

"Don't worry, love. You'll survive."

I looked over at Colin, who was playing solitaire. "You look a little lonely over here, Colin my friend."

I yawned and he looked at me. "You don't snore by the way." I chuckled. "Good to know, thanks."

"I'd be happy to sign an affidavit to that effect for any prospective husband." I patted him on the shoulder. "I think you need to go to sleep, Colin." I packed up his cards and went to go get some champagne.

When I came back, all three of them were discussing something in hushed tones. "What's going on over here? Are you all planning the most humiliating way for Logan to break up with me?" I joked laughing. They looked at each other seriously for a minute, a look I had never seen on Finn's face. "Uh, guys? Care to fill me in?"

"Should we tell her?" Colin asked the others. "I'm all for it." Finn replied. "Loggins, what about you?" He nodded and looked at me.

"Queenie."

"Yes?"

"At Yale, there's this secret society called the Life and Death Brigade."

I sat down opposite him. "OK."

"And the three of us, Colin, Finn and I are all members of the Life and Death Brigade. We often have gatherings off of campus and have a themed party, usually followed by a big stunt the next day. If you choose to go to Yale next year, we will be inducting you to the group."

"Sounds fun." I took a sip of my champagne.

"Anyway, what we're doing right now, is planning the next event. The three of us are legacy, our parents were in the LDB, so we automatically get in, but you have to plan one of the events as a group, and this is our turn."

"Ooh, can I help?" He got out some blueprints from under his seat and we talked about what they could do for the party.

"Why not do a theme of Greek Gods and Goddesses?" Colin looked at me, and scanned over the log book of all the previous events. "You know, that idea actually isn't half bad." I took a bow dramatically. "Thank you, I try."

"Now, on to the event..."