Chapter 9

2 days later, Jc pulls we pull into the driveway of my new apartment complex. We unload my stuff and carry it up to my apartment. I have a master bedroom, spare bedroom, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room. I already love the place, it's so nice and cozy.

We set up my room first, considering I'm going to need my bed tonight. We put my new bed together I got from Ikea, then hang these cute little shelves on the wall and put together my desk. I string fairy lights over and around my shelves. My room is so Tumblr, but I find it adorable.

We finally finish unpacking all my stuff for my room by the end of today, and tomorrow Andrea, Jc, and Connor are coming over to help me finish everything else.

Within the next two days, I have my couch and chairs settled in the living room, my flat-screen TV hanging on the wall, and everything is place. I've been living on fast food for the past 5 days, and I decide I need to go to the store. I'm seriously craving a homecooked meal right now.

After I've gone to the supermarket and bought WAY more food then I need, I go home and decide I want somebody to hang out with.

I pick up my phone and decide to call Kian, beacause I haven't seen him yet since I've moved here and, what can I say, I miss my best friend!

"Hello?" I hear his voice come through the phone.

"Hey, so I got everything unpacked and a bunch of food and I'm bored as fuck and I need someone to hang out with, wanna come over?"

"Be there in 10," He laughs then clicks off the phone.

I run to my room and put on some leggings and a hoodie and throw my hair up in a messy bun. By the time I'm done, my doorbell rings. I open the door and the next thing I know I'm enveloped in Kian's arms.

"Can't. Breathe." I choke out.

Kian loosens his grip a bit but doesn't let go. "Sorry Winter, I just missed you so much."

I hug him back, laughing. "I missed ya too, Kian. Now can we go make food? I haven't eaten real food in forever and I'm craving pasta."

"Well what are we waiting for?" Kian says, and drags me to the kitchen, laughing.

(an hour later)

"You. Did. Not." I look down at the flour covering the whole front of my shirt. We finished making spagetti and decided to make cookies, but as you can see, it isn't going very well.

"Um, yeah, I did," Kian smirks at me.

"Kian, you fucked with the wrong girl," I smirk evilly at him and I see a flash of fear in his eyes beofre he smiles again, trying not to look scared.

"It's on, Levinson," He laughs.

I grab a huge handful of flour and throw it at him. It explodes on his chest. He gets a cup of water and pours in on my head, and I gasp. I grab more flour and throw it at his head.

"OW! Winter, you got it in my eye!" He yells and falls to the floor. I run to him, suddenly feeling bad and forgetting our fight.

"Oh my god, Kian, I'm sorry, are you okay?"

He reaches around and smashes an egg on my head, and I gasp again. He laughs and stands up.

"You dirty little cheater!" I yell, and grab a cup of water and dump it on his head and then throw flour at him. He throws flour at me back. I back up and slip on a puddle of water, falling on my butt and laugh. Kian slips on top of me, and I glare at him.

"Kian, my kitchens a mess and I've only lived here for a few days."

"Aww, is wittle Winter mad at me?" He frowns and leans closer to me. "Will this make it better?" He smirks and brushes his lips against mine. I smile against his lips and push him off me.

"Nope, because my kitchens still a mess," I smirk.

"Winterrr," Kian whines. "Stop teasing me like that."

"I'll tell you what," I smile, standing up. "If you don't mind going home and getting new clothes so you dont make the rest of my house a mess and help me clean up the kitchen, you can kiss me all you want."

"Okay," he says, and we start cleaning. An hour later, my kitchen is clean once again and we have fresh cookies baked and cooling off. Kian went home to get clothes. I hop in the shower and get all the egg and flour off, then put on a pair of pajamas. Kian is back by now, and is sitting on the couch on his phone. He looks up when I walk in the room.

I sit down next to him and grab the TV remote. I turn on old Spongebob reruns, because why not?

We watch TV for a while before Kian apperently gets bored and starts kissing my neck. I don't react. This whole teasing thing I've got going on is kinda fun.

He kisses my jaw and then moves back down to my neck. He finds a spot that feels extremely good, and I have to clench my fists to stop myself from moaning.

"Winter, I know you're trying not to react," He whispers breathily against my neck. "I can feel you tensing up."

He starts sucking lightly and I can't help it anymore, I let out a small moan. He laughs.

"You like that, huh?" He smirks, and kisses my jaw, then the corner of my mouth, and I can't stop myself anymore. I turn my head and forcefully press my lips against his. He pulls me onto his lap and I fall onto him. He rolls us over and hovers over me, kissing me again and again. God, kissing Kian is like a drug. I can't stop myself.

Finally, he sits up and sighs.

"What's wrong?" I frown.

"Nothing, it's just-" he looks over at the window for a few seconds before looking back at me.

"Winter, I like you. A lot. I've liked you for a while. And I could literally lay here for hours and cuddle with you and kiss you and hold you and never get bored, beacause Winter, you're amazing to me. And I want you. I want you to be mine, to know that you want me back, and to know that I'm the only one to have you and kiss you and hold you, and Winter, I just want you to be mine," He breaths out.

I smile and lean closer to him. "Kian lawley, I want nobody else but you. You can be mine. And I'll be yours."