Chapter 1

Today is the day.

The day I graduate. Brinley and I decided we are gonna move to Los Angeles, California, in about a month, but before that, I have to go through graduation.

I pull on a baby pink dress and high heels to go underneath my gown and curl my long blonde hair. I put on my foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and look myself in the mirror.

"Winter!" My mom yells up to me. "We are going to be late to your own graduation!"

"Coming!" I yell, and run downstairs.

A bunch of my family flew out for my graduation, but they all had seperate cars, so it was just my mom, dad, younger sister Delilah in one car and I took my own. After a short bit of driving, we arrived at my high school.

I went to the gym to get my gown and cap and my family went outside to meet with my other family.

"WINTERRRRR!" I hear Brinley yell my name and turn around to find her.

"BRINLEYYYYY!" I yell back, matching her tone perfectly.

"I can't believe we are graduating today!" She laughs.

"I know, me neither. It's weird knowing I've grown up with these kids," I say, looking around.

We put on our gowns and caps, line up in alphabetical orderm, and go outside.

After a few long speeches, they FINALLY start calling out our names. Brinley is one of the first to be called, and all of her friends and family cheer for her.

After Brinley is done, I start looking into the audience to pass the time until they get to me. I see a few familiar faces, older and younger siblings of my classmates, things like that. They get to the F's.

I find my family in the crowd and smile at them.

They're now at the K's. I should probably start paying attention.

"Winter Levinson!" My principal calls out.

I walk up to the principal and he hands me my diploma. My family cheers and calls my name.

Wait... I think. That sounded sooo much like Trevor Moran. I don't really know anybody who can scream that loud.

I shake my head slightly. Winter, stop that. It's just the nervousness of graduating that's getting to you.

I get my picture taken with the principle and walk over to where we are supposed to wait for everyone to be done. Once the principal gets through everybody, he turns to us and begins speaking again.

"You're new journey begins now. You all will have different paths in life, and each and every one of you now gets to make your own decisions. I hope you all make good choices, because you all are capible of being wonderful, successful adults. Congratulations, graduating class of 2014!" He yells out.

We all throw our caps in the air and scream and yell. I run to Brinley and embrace her in a hug. After I say hi to a few of my other friends, I head out to find my parents.

I see a flash of purple in the crowd. 

That's funny, that looked just like Sam Pottorff hair! OH MY GOD WINTER. SHUT. UP. YOU'RE JUST SEEING THINGS.

I shake my head again and finally find my family.

"Congratulations!" They all yell. I am hugged by my aunts and uncles, grandparents, cousins and more. I find my mom and dad and give them hugs.

"I am so proud of you, Winter," My mom says with tears in her eyes.

"Oh my mom, please don't cry, you're gonna make me cry!" I laugh.

"I know, WInter, you've just grown up so much."

"Hey, so a couple of my friends are having a party tonight and I was wondering if I could go with Brinley?"

"Of course, honey. You can go after 5 tonight because you need to hang out with you're family first."

"Okay! Thanks mom!"

I pull out my phone and text Brinley.

To: Brin(:

hey, mom said we could go tonight after 5, gotta socialize w/ family(:

I hit send and turn to my mom again.

"I'm gonna go find Brinley and I'll meet you at home in an hour."

"Okay, have fun!" She says.

I walk through the crowd and finally find Brinley. She's standing over by a bunch of people talking.

I start walking toward her and... wait... that can"t be...

"JC!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

I run and jump on him, hugging him extremely tight.

"Oh my god WInter! You scared the hell outta me!" He laughs, hugging me back.

"I just missed you so much," I say into his ear.

Jc is one of my all time best friends. Ever since I started YouTube 3 years ago, we've talked online, skyped, and make sure we make visits to California or Colorado or meet up somewhere else at least twice year.

I look over his shoulder and see the rest of o2l, Andrea, Jenn, Arden, and Lauren standing there.

"YOU GUYS!" I scream, hugging each of them in turn. "I can't believe you guys came out here for our graduation! Brin and I are going to a party at a friends house tonight if y'all wanna come; how long are you staying?"

"Just a week," Trevor replies.

"Okay, well we gotta hang out like every day okay?"

"That was kinda the plan..." Sam smirks.

"Oh, shut up," I punch his arm lightly.

"KIAN!!" I yell at the top of my lungs and hug him really tight.

"Can't. Breathe." He chokes out.

"Sorry," I smile, lettting go. Next to Jc, I'm the closest to Kian. He know's so much about me, and I trust him with everything.

"Hey, congratulations on graduating," he smiles. Damn. His smile is perfect.

"Thanks," I reply.

We talk a little while longer until I have to go home to see my family. 

So, Chapter 1!!! How do you guys like the story so far? Don't forget to leave comments and vote! Love you all!(: