Chapter 2

3 hours later I'm standing in front of the mirror.

I have on bleached ripped jeans, Doc Martens, a white crop top and a black and navy blue flannel. My blonde hair is in beach waves and I have on smokey eye eyeshadow with winged eyeliner. I'd say I look somewhat decent.

I run downstairs and wave goodbye to my family, grab my keys and phone, and go outside to my car. I drive to Brinley's house and pick her up.

"Ready?" I smile.

"Duh! So, we are picking up Andrea and Jenn and everyone else is meeting us there."

"Okay!"

When we pick up Andrea and Jenn, Cool Kids by Echosmith comes on and we all sing along. By the time the song is over, we have arrived at the party.

We walk into the house and I tell Brinley I'm going to get us some drinks. Jenn and Andrea have already went to talk to some of the football players, shocker.

I grab some punch and can tell it's spiked, but honestly, who cares? This is probably my last party with these kids, mine as well go out with a bang.

I head out to find Brinley but run into Kian instead.

"Oh, hey!"

"Hi," he replies with a smile.

"When did y'all get here?"

"Literally 5 minutes ago," he laughs.

"Well I was supposed to give this to Brinley, but I can't find her anywhere, so if you want it you can have it."

"Sure," he says.

We head over and sit on the couch and talk for what feels like hours.

My punch is refilled and refilled and refilled; I don't even know how much I've drank by now.

"You guys, lets play truth or dare!" Jayce, the host says. He was quarterback of the football team, and damn, he's gorgeous.

Around 30 people come into the living room, including Jenn, Andrea, Kian, Jc, Sam, Connor, and Ricky. Trevor stayed home with Lauren and Arden.

We all sit on the floor in a circle, and I sit by Kian and Jc.

A few people do dares before it gets to me.

"Truth or dare?" Jayce asks.

"Dare," I reply.

"Okay, I dare you to make out with me."

"Okay," I reply. Why the hell not?

I walk over to him on the couch and he pulls me to his room. We sit on his bed and he presses his lips to mine. We kiss for a while, and he's not half bad. It gets more heated, and I lean into him. His toungure glides along my lower lip, requesting enterance. I accept. We kiss for a while, I'm not sure how long. Finally after a while, I pull away.

"How was that for making out?" I smirk.

"Wonderful," He says, smirking back.

We head back outside and I see Kian isn't here anymore.

"Hey, where's Kian?" I ask Jenn.

"He left the second you went into Jayce's room," She replies. "He stormed out mumbling something about being tired."

Wait, I think. Is Kian... jealous?

So guys, what do you think? Does Kian like Winter? I guess you'll find out in the next chapter!(;

Don't forget to vote and comment! Love you guys!