Epilogue: Sebastian

Her golden heart had stopped it's beautiful rhythm. She had changed me. I loved her. The moment she stopped breathing I had wished I would have stopped breathing along side her. I have never been so devastated. Our forever had collapsed down into numbered days. I hadn't even known. 

     She was suppose to live. This was all my fault. She had held my hand and she had never let go, Even when I acted out as a child would have, she still stayed by my side. It was a tragic end to a tragic life. But she was the very definition of beauty. She was everything that suddenly became nothing. I no longer wanted to be immortal. I held her beautiful body in my arms. Nothing could stop my weeping. 

     My bones chattered with loneliness once again. I was never aloud love. I was a servant always in need of a master. I wasn't to be equal with someone, especially a lover. I never tainted her skin with a seal. I myself was infected by her love. And still in the end she blamed herself. I would give anything to have another day with her. And she had thanked me. Me, a lowly demon. I should have thanked her. 

     There were so many things I wanted to say, but would never be able to say. I would never speak her name again. In fear of the emotion I may show, or the memories that may come flowing back. She had been right. I do have a heart. As I cried I could feel her soul linger within the room. She wrapped herself around me. A final farewell. As a tear slipped down my cheek I whispered, "Amber." Then I no longer felt her around me. She was the one who had taught me how to love. "Thank you." 

The End. 

**** Thank you so much for reading! I hope you took something away from reading this silly little story! Thanks, vote and comment! ****