Chapter Three

• Dedicat a To my best friend Abby

     He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room. He walked over to the Ipod Home and scrolled through the device for a while. Once he found the found the song he was looking for he said, "This sounds like a song I used to play for Ciel.... I mean Young Master. I enjoy it myself." 

     He took my hand and waist and started into a rhythm of a ballroom dance. But I kept stepping on his feet so he said, "Here." "I'm sorry!" He was unnaturally patient with me. He told me to just stand on his feet as he danced. 

     I turned beat red, really embarrassed. But I did as he said. He moved without stumbling or any awkwardness. I leaned my head against his strong chest and could hear his heartbeat. I felt so there, I wish I could have stayed like this forever. He didn't seem like the animal he spoke of himself as. 

     --------------

     That night he said he was going to go out and run some. "Okay." He slipped out the door into the dark. That was the night I started to see the world I had stepped into. I stayed up till about eleven watching stupid television, then crawled into bed. I wasn't the slightest bit worried about Sebastian. He is a demon after all. 

     At two in the morning I heard muffled yelling and whomever it was sounded to be in intense pain. I put on my thick robe and some sneakers then crept into the kitchen, and armed myself with a large kitchen knife. Can never be to careful, right? Something slammed against the outside of my front door, causing me to jump. I tiptoed over to the door and gathered all of my strength. 

     I grasped the handle and pulled it open. A man fell into my apartment and I found to my horror he was dead. He was bloody and torn up. The sticky smell of blood reached my nostrils and I felt as though I was going to puke. But I couldn't bring myself to move or look away from his cold dead eyes. What the hell happened? What was I suppose to do? Who did this? 

     I heard a shuffle of feet in the darkness beyond the bloodied man. I grasped my weapon with both hands and pointed it at this new enemy. "Are you the one who did this?! Go away! I will can the police! Freak! " The person stepped forward. "No.... no...." I dropped the knife and fell to my knees. 

     It was Sebastian. He was plastered in blood. Staining his white gloves. I saw his eyes match the crimson now covering my hands. But I saw him hang his head. "You weren't suppose to see me like this. I'm sorry. You and him are now both going to be displeased with me." My eyes widened and I asked loudly, "Him?!" He looked ashamed of himself. "Ciel Phantomhive, my master. He was starving me to death." 

     He looked at his victim then said, "I needed to eat! I was slowly dying!" I looked at him. "Do something to hide this now! I want you back here in ten minutes!" I could smell the gore, I rushed to the bathroom and puked. 

     So this was the life I was getting into? I came back into the living room and shut the door. I sat silently screaming, my head spinning not knowing how to properly react. Ten minutes passed and I heard the door open. Sebastian was back. He strode pass me and collected cleaning items. "Just relax. I will make sure no one finds out." Was I still suppose to trust him? I wanted to be that 'someone' for him. I wasn't just not going to help him. I understand that was the first soul he had had in years and years. 

     With my mind filled with so many confusing thoughts, I hadn't moved or said a word. Sebastian finished cleaning up and put everything away. He hadn't tended to his appearance though. He came over to me and sat on the coffee table that was across from the couch. "I am so so sorry that you had to see this." I looked up and said, "You were dying." He looked ashamed. "Yes I was. And I wanted to avoid hurting you. You tempted me. You smell so sweet and I didn't want it to end with me killing you." 

     He had done this to protect me. "Thank you." I said. He looked up sharply. Then Sebastian pulled me up. He kissed me aggressively. I could taste the iron of blood on his lips. He pulled away, and without thinking I slapped him. He looked shocked, I panted not knowing what to say to him. I found my voice, but I didn't like what I said, "Don't grab me like a beast! You have already killed one!? Don't look at me like that! I could have gotten into trouble as well! I was holding a knife! Remember that?! And he had the shit ripped out of him! A normal human couldn't have done that without a weapon!" He furrowed his brow and said, "You will never understand. Humans are ignorant creatures that never do." 

****Thank you for reading! I hope you have enjoyed! Comment and review, I would like to see some options! There will be more up soon!****

A Little Bit of Time (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler fan fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara