Chapter Nine

The next knock was followed by a voice, "My dear Bassy! I know that you are in thereeee!" I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman. Sebastian had a sickened look on his face. He slumped over and said, "There isn't anything to be afraid of." Relief washed through me.

     Sebastian opened the door and quickly stuck out his foot, only to have a large red blur fall over it. This person looked out to MY MAN and said, "You still don't want me to have your babies?" I couldn't tell what the person's gender was. It's hair was long and red, red heels/boots, and a red jacket that was way to small. 

     "Don't say that ever again!" Sebastian said. They were grabbing at Sebastian's upper thigh. Hell no! Sebastian pulled it up and yelled, "Cut it out this very moment!" I waved a little and said, "Um.... do you know this person?" He was still glaring at whomever it was and said, "Sadly, yes. This is Grell Sutcliff. He is a Grim Reaper. And he is a male. I am sure that you were wondering." "R-Reaper?" Sebastian dropped Grell and went in the kitchen and washed his hands. 

     Grell stood and brushed himself off. "Being a Grim Reaper is merely a job. Rather distasteful, so much overtime. Though the red of blood is lovely!" This 'man' was a weirdo. "So why are you here Sutcliff?!" Sebastian called from the kitchen. "Oh! Yes!" Grell pulled out a small notebook and asked, "Bassy did you happen to kill a man that went by the name Bill?" 

     Sebastian walked back into the room and said, "I don't don't know the names of my victims, but I see one standing right in front of me!" He was really annoyed. I suppose this has been going on for a while. "Well, did he look like this?" Grell showed us an image of the man Sebastian had killed. "Yes, that is him." Sebastian answered bluntly. 

     Grell's face got all pouty looking and he said, "You got my death scythe taken away....again!" Sebastian looked almost sorry. Almost. "Oh." Was all he said. We all stood there for a moment or two until Grell turned to me. Oh no. "So, my Bassy! Did you ditch that little brat Ciel for a new one!?" Ciel, there it was again. Sebastian was fuming with anger now. "We are not in a contract!" Grell looked back over to him. "Oh?" Sebastain was trying very hard to keep himself under control. "Bassy, what is it then?" 

Grell looked puzzled at first, then gasped, "No." 

**** What is going to happen!? Find out in the next chapter! :P ****