chapter 41 @ revenge

Comenzar desde el principio

I paid him and went inside only not to repeat the same discussion..

You again left without informing us, don't you care for your son at least? Mom taunted me.
Maa i care for him and so I took Adhvik along with me.

What have you decided? I turned to my dad who was waiting for answer..

Meanwhile mom took Adhvik,from me and went inside.

"Dad! I decided to go back... "

Really?

My dad came to me and kissed my forehead, listen dear past is past. You can't change it but thinking of it you're ruining your future along with dhaksh and your son too.

(Dhaksh even you tricked my parents with your false talk, I'm not going to believe that he changed! Even you support him I'll never forgive that man but you can't help that cheater, I'll make him pay for every single drop of tears shedded by my sister.

I'll make you suffer more than my sister pain, I was talking inwardly until my dad shook me).

What are you thinking?

Nothing dad, just-.

Pls dear let him leave to his karma, God is there to punish him..

Ok dad. From now I'll take care of my family only.

That's like my child.. Now go and take some rest we'll start in few hrs..

I nodded and went to my room.

It's been almost a year I came here as ritual in my 6 th month, if not how can I leave my husband, I can't , not even in my dream..

Mostly he used to be here managing projects but have to leave to banglore due to some meetings.

I was back to my senses only when everyone chanting my son name..

In no time I was back here to my in-law home or should I say my home..

They did further rituals and as soon as I got in and mom took Adhvik from me.

(I should be here after completing 3rd month but I was angry with my husband and more over I was busy in collecting evidence against that rouge..)

Hi my dear, adhvik granny missed you so much. Even he saw them in past few visits he started crying due to new environment everything new for him..

Laxmi maa and driver took sweets which we brought with us..

K then we'll take leave, said my parents..

I frowned😟 to that but what to do this was to be faced by every girl parents.

I don't understand why always and always only they have to compromise?

It's ok plz stay with us till your son in law return back..

But!

It's ok no problem said my mom.. I too nudge them to stay here.

We all have to visit temple according to our customs, don't mind said my mom.

It's ok no problem, then it's final that we'll visit temple after dhaksh return back from banglore..

In banglore....

I don't know helping also costs!

All I did was showing humanity to someone who was indeed of help and it made me cost too much..

It's been 5 months i became dad but still distance from both of them.

Ohh i forgot to tell you, we're blessed with baby boy, 5 months ago..