chapter 25 ( a promise)

Hey the most impressive rankings today..

HOUSE WIFE stands no. 1#

 1#

It's my b'day tomorrow

It's my b'day tomorrow... and I'm going to spend in writing📝 writing📝 and only writing📝...

I want to add nxt chapter to the 1st story which I started writing.... Unexpected love story📖 in my life..
I want to finish that too.. As it was my 1st inspiration that I started writing in wattpad..

i always want a beautiful smile on your faces who were reading 📖my stories..

if you're happy on my writing let me know through your comments..

Contd...

She remained silent, I shook her hey darling..
I'm sry won't you forgive me? i said placing a small kiss on her shoulder..

No answer!

I'm sry tapasvi, I made her turn towards me she was crying...

Damn ...

my heart squeezed in pain seeing her cry,she was closing her eyes tightly and tears were on its way..

"hey" look at me, plz i'm sry tapasvi..
i'm sry dear, i'm sry i hugged her and even planted kisses on her head between to make her stop crying..

but she didn't stop, and started giving small punches hitting me..

I didn't stop her small punches but she was showing her love, pain and even anger towards me...

i chuckled ,now are you happy? anger gone??

She shook "No"

I laughed when she said no, behaving exactly like a little girl..

I'm sry, what should I do to make you smile?
Yes, now I got, kis_..

shutup, you pervert, idiot, stupid how dare you stopped talking to me!!

Yes, now she my little doll started her chanting in taunting me..

punch on my shoulder..
Owch,