chapter 24 (birthday 🎂🎉🎁)

2nd update within 24hrs..
I'll be happy by knowing how much you're happy reading this chapter..

Let me know with your comments..

😶😶...

Tapasvi pov..

I was never been scolded like this after my marriage that too the person was none other than my husband my love❤😘 of my life...

When the person you love the most taunts you, it'll be very hurting..

My parents scolded me that happen to everyone, but still they shower love the very next moment..

They clarify us and even differentiate what's the mistake we did and they'll show the right path👣...

There it was about study, here it was about life...

If we failed in one exam, next semester is, applicable..

But one wrong step in marriage will not give the chance for correction..

So I thought of getting taunted even though there was no mistake of mine...

I took the files and papers which were scattered around.. And placed them in order..

Yes, he was right this was not the file he prepared earlier..

How did it change?

That night he didn't even took his dinner, and so do i..

I sat on the couch and thinking of the situation that happened earlier, I didn't dare to talk to him..

That night was really a long one as I couldn't sleep..

I thought of making another presentation and brought the laptop..

I started preparing the files as I got some knowledge by my husband who previously used to discuss about each and every thing..

It's almost 5 in early morning...

I saved the files and shut down the laptop..

My eyes were not listening to me any more, I went straight into our room he was getting ready for jog, he didn't talk nor do I he left silently...

I laid on bed and drifted to sleep..

*******

I opened my eyes and saw the time it's 10,i got down and reached balcony to see, if car was there or not?

He left for office I guess...

Oh my god, tomorrow his bday🎂🎉🍻 how can I sleep like this..

I got in to shower and after having some coffee I left for some shopping...

My phone📱

Hello,
Hey what's up nothing I just came to buy some groceries and ordered cake..

Oh surprise birthday party..

No neelu..

K can I help you?

No thanks..

Hey did presentation went well?

No neelu in fact the file was changed I don't know how❓

Oh did he scold?

I was silent,

Hey tapasvi what happened?

Yes, he did he was very angry with me I tried a lot not to cry that too in public place..

K neelu I'll call you later..