chapter 19 (finally i said 143)

hello my lovely readers,

like i promised you i was updating the next part within a week.....

kk it's finished now and coming to the current track......

this part is somewhat cheesy i was really awkward in writing this , but this chapter was dedicated to all of my lovely readers, and to the people who started following me and i was really blessed with your love,. i didn't expect this but thank you so much guys,........

crossing my fingers ,hope you like....

k now flashback contd...........

i was admiring  my cute husband who was talking to his sister, recalling all their childhood. his giggles, his smile i pray to god keep him smiling always....

i was chopping onions  and on the other hand adding required spices in the blunder to make masala paste for his fav curry that was chicken and i learned especially for him.. 

ding dong, 

both of us looking at the door who might be it was?

i'll take a look you talk i sighed him, for that he gave a flying kiss aww god i blushed hard and went to the main door without breaking our eye contact, awwch oh god i applied firm pressure on my bruise yes i hit to the wall  over there he was smiling,& making  fun of me......

dhaksh why are you laughing , (over the phone) nothing sis just something grabbed my attention , kk i'm tired of speaking too much in phones might effect my baby i'll call you later........oh really !! my sister became so protective of my niece or nephew...... k stop making fun of me.....

when you're wife gets pregnant she'll also behave protectively and coming to you , you'll not even let your wife to talk over phone calls i'm sure of it both smiled together, ........bye tc love you... love you too..........

i was just paused a bit listening to what my sister said, i was really excited of our baby,. "our baby our world" i just closed my eyes and an image strike my head, me and my wife with pregnant belly and two more were playing around us.........."perfect family complete family".....

i was out of my dreams listening to the door bell once again, and turned she was about to open but who was that not even giving break in keeping patience........

as soon as i opened i saw her, Neelima?? surprise saying that she winked at me. who was that? my husband came next to me and i was blinking my eyes, won't you invite me in??  you?? hi dhaksh dhaksh right?? y_yes you?? i'm Neelima your wife's best friend....... hello .plszz come in said my husband,. finally thank you guys for letting me in oh i hate this rains ,..

me and my husband looked at each other, thinking how can someone hate rains our eyes speaking the same,. she cleared her throat, uhh sry neelu sit na i'll bring you some tea, saying that i went to kitchen and by the time i reached to living room they were laughing over something? but what? i handed her tea and took a seat.. so you in banglore?? yes, dear my husband got promoted and was transferred here,.. ohh something stuck my throat !!! k how did you get our address??  she smiled sheepishly as if she caught me? company gave us one of the individual house which was in your lane only, and an hour earlier i saw you and your husband were on bike before i was about to call you, you were out of my sight after crossing signal and after reaching here i saw the your husband entering this building and so  i came to see and enquired watchman and finally got you,... k you both talk i have some work to finish....... k dhaksh carryon i'll chill with my frnd.. 

as soon as he reached room he shut the door and i turned hearing her.........BET??

 neelu??

i'm sure you'll lose the bet, n-no n-nothing happened .. oh then i guess you'll soon she said playing with the tea cup moving her fingers on it and talking as if i been interrogated .. why do you think like that? i saw how much you love your husband and thought you'll soon cross the line........