In the small opportunity given, his back faces away from me and I wrap my arms around his waist, his body stiffening at my touch. His dress shirt smells of cologne and he shoved his sleeves to his elbows. His hair is in disarray and he's red hot right now.

His hands grab mine and he pulls me in front of him, his eyes meeting mine frantically. His eyes are everywhere and he walks away from me, his hand grabbing the last thing he could break. A picture frame. It shatters and I watch it fall, my eyes glancing at him.

"Wha-" I start, but shut up when he turns to face me.

"Ask me the question," he grits, my eyes looking away from him.

"What happened?" I ask, barely saying anything.

Oh, I'm scared. He is so frightening at the moment.

"This fucking happened," he yells, pointing at his computer.

He shoves the screen closer to me and I see a wedding save-the-date, my eyes looking upon the screen. A beautiful girl stands beside a man, his blue eyes to die for. I have no idea why he's so upset.

"Some nerve he has. I beat his face in and I want to know what I did to deserve this. Why am I the one who ends up at the bottom?!" Harry shouts, hitting his fist against the table.

"Who is she?" The question tumbles from my mouth and he freezes, stopping all movements and he shuts his eyes.

His fingers pick up the frame and pushes it into my palm, my eyes peering down at it.

To say I'm shocked is an understatement. Harry has a lip ring in, his eyebrow pierced and a bright smile on his face. The same girl is hugging him, cheek to cheek, as the photo is being taken. He's so happy in the picture and I look up at him, his chest heaving harshly.

"God damn-it!" he yells, grabbing the frame and throwing it at the wall until it shatters.

"Violet Sanders. God, I wanted her. I wanted her every day of my life and she finally came to me. She came to me at sixteen and I never left her. It was stupid of me to do so, but I never left her. She took my virginity; she didn't give a shit about anything, including myself. I fell head over heels for a traitor. I loved her and look what she does to me! She fucking invites me to her wedding to one of the men I hung out with!" he yells, my eyes watching him pull his hair.

"I hate that bitch! I hate her even though I loved her more than myself! She killed my heart the day she left and I had nothing! Nothing! My life was shit and I did shit to myself," he says, my eyebrows frowning.

"Why does love hurt so much? The pain is unbearable!" he shouts at the ceiling.

Before I'm thinking straight, my body runs to him and I grab his cheeks. My lips seal against his and he grabs my waist, moving his lips with mine. I tug on his hair, earning a moan from him. His lips go unrushed with mine and I feel his tongue tease my bottom lip.

After pulling away, he holds me close to his body and his breath is felt on my lips. His eyes are gleaming and my thumb brushes his cheek.

"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt," I whisper, quoting one of the books I've read too many times to count for.

His arms hold me to him tightly and he kisses me again, my arm wrapping around his neck. Oh, Harry. He has no idea the effect he has on me.

After asking Harry to leave the house for a while, he finally agrees and kisses me before he leaves. Maria and I clean up the glass, carefully working to rid the shards along the floor. Cleaning up his office is horrendous. I shelve his books and sort his papers, placing them on the desk. His computer remains untouched by my fingers and I start cleaning the mugs and pencils.