Chapter 34 { Not being away }

Start from the beginning

I kept chasing him till we got inside the house, I stopped because I was breathing heavily, shit, not again.

I felt two arms wrapped around my waist

" it is ok baby girl, I am here." I heard Asher sweetly whispering those words in my ear, I slowly calmed down.

" Asher! Luna !" I heard my mom, making me back away from Asher.

" Mom !" I hugged her tightly

" How is my baby girl doing ?" She asked me

" I am fine, mom," I assured her with a smile

" Asher sit down please, you too Luna. I am gonna bring some tea, William will be here soon." My mom told us before she left us. I sat down with Asher, on one of the couches.

" so, what do you want to tell my dad?" I asked him

" I will ask him to let me teach you how business works, from now on," he told me while playing with my hair

What?

" what do you mean by that exactly?" I heard my dad's voice, we both stood up quickly.

" dad " I gave him a tight hug and he hugged back as tightly.

" How are you ?" He asked when we three sat down.

" I am fine dad " I replied with a smile.

" So Asher, what do you mean? you want to be the one who will teach her how the business works" My dad asked again

My mom came back and sat down with us

" ok so " Asher started telling them what happened and the reason why I must stay with him, and that he doesn't want that to affect my life and my responsibilities.

" so she gonna work as my secretary starting tomorrow." He told my dad

What?!?? You gonna be kidding me

" I agree, it is ok ." My dad agreed to make my eyes get even wider.

No hell.a.way, last time we were together in a meeting, he held my hand so tight, that it made my wound bleed to death. If we gonna work together, I can't even say hello to anyone !!

" that is exactly what I am planning, baby girl." Looking up to meet his gaze

He was smirking at me

Well hell is yet to begin

**********

Today is the first day that I would be working as Asher's secretary. it feels strange, we will leave together, come home together. I don't even know what my tasks are, i just hope i will be successful in them.

" you think too much, don't you ?" Asher asked while looking down at me

When did he wake up? I just woke up about 5 minutes ago and he was still asleep

" you were too deep in thought love." I just looked up

" yeah I was, i just hope everything will be fine, hopefully," I said with a sigh.

I got out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom, I took a shower, finishing my daily routine, I tried to put on suitable clothes for today, after all, it is my first day at work, you need always to make a good first impression, and it always starts with a suitable outfit.

I walked out of the room, Asher was not here, maybe he is taking a shower.

I walked downstairs and the first thing I did was feeding Alpha,

" my little good boy" i whispered rubbing his back when he finished eating.

" aren't you just the best Alpha ever? My Alpha " I hugged him in my arms tightly. I felt the air got chill giving me a sign that my other Alpha is here.

" get away from that pup now! he is getting on my nerves!" Asher stood there looking really displeased. I let go of Alpha so he can go and have fun.

" Asher, can you please tell someone to take Alpha to the packhouse? i don't want him to be alone here " I requested, He sighed and nodded.

" wanna have breakfast outside ?" He asked me

" you are asking me out on a date ?" I asked raising an eyebrow

" yes baby, would you like having a breakfast date with me ?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist, I nodded smiling.

" only if I can get chocolate pancakes." My mom never let me eat it because she is telling me "too many sweets are bad for health"

" Sure baby." He gave me a quick kiss and then we made our way to the café.

We walked in after we saw a free table for two-person, we walked over and sat down.

After a while, a waiter came

" what can I get y-you ?" Wow, this woman. she was talking normally before sawing Asher, now her voice is cracking?

" we will have two plates of chocolate pancakes, and two orange juice, please," Asher ordered without even sparing a glance at her.

" right away sir !" She is excited, isn't she? I swear evil is whispering in my ears, to go and teach her a lesson, how dare she looking at my fiancé like he is some kind of meat.

" it's ok babe, you are the only one for me, no need to waste your energy," He said softly

I just sighed and decided to listen to him, I mean he is right.

After awhile the same waiter came back, she put two plates in front of us just as we ordered, but what made my blood boil, was that she actually gave Asher a paper and whispered
' call me ' to him.

That is it. I brought my juice glass and threw the juice over to her clothes, she looked at me
wide-eyed and her mouth hanged open in shock.

" I am sorry, has nobody ever told you, you can have shit with whoever you want, but not with someone who is already taken?

Go whore around with whoever you wish I don't mind, you can just thank god, I only threw juice at you, someone else might end up killing you someday. So better learn and use your brain next time. By the way, bring me a new glass of juice after you are done changing, my glass got empty and I don't even know why." I smiled sarcastically at her while offering her my empty glass

" y-yes ma'am " she took the glass and walked away quickly. I took a deep breath calming myself down.

Looking at Asher, he is watching me shocked, but not for long, his lips soon turned into a smirk.

'Have anyone ever told you how sexy you are when you are jealous?' He asked teasingly

' no, because I never got jealous before ' his smirk turned into a warm smile, he brought my hand to his lips, kissing my knuckles softly.

I somehow feel bad, was I too harsh? I was never so rude in my entire life.

Soon the same waiter came back with a glass of orange juice, she put the glass down in front of me and left without even glancing at anyone else.

Well, I think I must focus on my food. what happened it's now the past, I can't change anything.