Chapter 14: Lost Key

Eliza/Midnetias Pov

I was at the airport, waiting with a plain sign with a name on it. I was bored and obviously didn't want to do this, but I had to. "Won't he be surprised." I heard a voice say. I looked towards the voice and saw exactly who I was looking for.

"You finally showed up." I said, stretching as I stood. Pink haired bubble-gum freak saw me and ran up to me. She hugged me. "Beni let go. Im not in the mood." I said. Beni soon let go and looked at me. "It feels like its been forever. What have you been up to? Is everything okay?" Beni started the questioning.

"Beni calm down. Its fine. Ive survived since then; I think Im fine now." I said, rolling my eyes. "I know. But its not fair as to what happened to you. I just want to make sure youre okay." Beni said. "As much as I would like to chat, we should get going. Im running on a tight schedule and I dont want other people thinking we're friends in case it leaks." I said.

"I know. But I'm finally here, so we got time." Beni said. I grabbed her bags and started walking. I called a taxi over, put Benis things in, pushed Beni and went in myself. We left for Benis apartment. "This is perfect. You can give me information and we can manipulate better." Beni said.

"They're idiots. Thats all I know." I said. Then Beni started talking and I stared off into the distance. Once I felt enough of it, I interrupted her. "If you want information, do it yourself. You're a master at manipulation. Isnt that how you and Gen became such great friends." I said, rolling my eyes.

As I said that, we arrived at Beni's apartment building. I grabbed her luggage and put them outside as Beni got out. I paid the taxi driver and off I went. "You're not going to help me?" Beni asked. "You're capable." I said, walking away from her.

After walking for a bit, Guren zoomed past on his bike. I got curious as to where he was going so, I slightly followed him. I just walked, not caring so much about actually catching up to him. I then remembered I was supposed to be meeting the others at Mr Whites shop.

"This is why I dont invest in friends like Beni." I said as I jogged towards Mr Whites shop. After a few minutes I had gotten to the shop. "You mean, besides pigging out?" Ceylan questioned as I entered the room. "You're late." Chooki said.

"And I see that you already started. If you didnt want me here, you could have just said so." I said as I grabbed a chocolate bar and leaned on the wall. "We're here to relax a little, come on. Sit down for once." Chooki said. I rolled my eyes and sat on the arm rest.

"Anyways. Yeah, our long-term strategy." Guren started. "Take the dragon." I said. "My strategy is to chow down. Big time." Toxsa said. "Im serious. Come on you guys, we've got to be ready to go for when we get summoned to Quarton." Guren said. "And now it got depressing." I said.

"Its a strategy meeting. Well now that you mention it, I suppose you got a point." Chooki said. "I really dont want to think right now. But sure, whatever." I said. "Well they did steal the tenkai dragon for us after we done all the prep work." Chooki mentioned.

"You hope for a sweet treat but get a sour dessert." I said. "I mean seriously, how lame is that. Its kind of like the other team snagging your best player during the off-season." Chooki said. "Great, now you just ruined my appetite." Toxsa said.

"And speaking of stealing things. Yoink. Hey, I got to keep my strength up right." Chooki said, taking Toxsas bag of chips. "So, they stole the dragon. No problem. We'll steal it back." Guren said. Now youre talking. "Im getting my appetite back." Toxsa said grabbing another bag of chips.

"Yes." Ceylan said, snatching the bag Toxsa had. "No." Toxsa said, defeated with all the bags of chips that had been stolen from him. "Sorry but this last chip, is all mine." Ceylan said. I had snuck behind Ceylan and took the bag. "And now its mine." I said, sitting back on the arm rest I was on.