Chapter 12: Dragon's Key

A/N: This will be quick. Okay, so I have some questions for you guys to answer about this book. Please answer them. They will be at the end of this chapter and please, if you do read it, answer the questions.

Toxsa's Pov

I was at Guren's house, playing with Max as we were listening to this weird audio track. It kept repeating 'The key is on earth. You are on earth. You are the key'. Whatever that meant. "Dude, you got... weird taste in music," Chooki said. "Oh, there are worse things I found on there," Eliza said.

"When did you go on my things?" Guren asked. "Your computer is easily hackable," Eliza said. "Get real will ya. Somebody sent you this message. And I have no idea who." Guren said. "It's probably some scam to get you to buy more gems. Don't do it. You don't want to get sucked in like Toxsa." Ceylan said.

"Hang on. Guren and Eliza's got a point. Whoever this is knows about us and the key and everything. It's freaky." Chooki said. "Listen Chook. You thought it was a rap song. That's what I call freaky." Ceylan said.

"Maybe someone on earth knows about us. Think about it. Someone other than Mr White. Or they might just know about Guren. But they might know about our plans and ideas, our training and help, our disadvantages and advantages." Eliza proclaimed. "You think?" Guren asked.

"Yeah. Like I had my corebrick before you, so someone might have known about the tenkai knights before you did and been observing you since you became the tenkai knights." Eliza said. "That is a possibility." Chooki said. "So, we might want to be more observant now," Eliza said.

"Yeah," Ceylan said. "I've got it, Watson. Detective Reasoning." I said. "You know what Sherlock and Watson are. So, you're not so dumb." Eliza said. "What do you mean Toxsa?" Guren asked as they all looked at me. "To find the culprit, we begin by eliminating the suspects," I said.

"What suspects, you, me, Guren, Ceylan or Chooki. We're all on a team. Tell me, Sherlock Toxsa, what do you mean." Eliza pointed out. "That's not funny," I said. "But where do we start. It could have been anyone. Maybe even Max." Guren mentioned.

"Doesn't seem likely," Eliza said. "A cat on the internet, please," I said, lifting Max up. "Have you not seen Nyan Cat?" Eliza asked. "I can see this is gonna take a while," Guren said. "Got any other pets, maybe a hamster with a sense of humour. Zingo." I said.

"Not like yours is any good," Eliza said. "Hey, I can be funny," I said. "Yes, when you are failing to be," Eliza said. "Wish my dad could help," Guren said, causing us to look at us. "But what about this being a secret. Are we going to throw that out the window?" Eliza asked.

"Seriously. I mean I hardly ever see him. He comes home to sleep and that's pretty much it these days. The rest of the time, he's busy working on Benham tower. Looks finished. I don't know why he still spends so much time on it." Guren said. "Oh, I feel bad for you," Eliza said.

"Eliza has feelings?" Ceylan questioned. Eliza punched him in the gut. "Shut it," Eliza said. "Sorry," Ceylan said, trying to breathe. We all got on our bikes and started heading to Mr White's shop. "Really? Mr White. Are you sure?" Guren asked.

"Seriously, who else would have hacked into your computer and sent you that message. It wasn't Eliza, we already questioned her." I said. "Yeah, and I don't think I'm bothered to throw you guys off the trail to the dragon key," Eliza said.

"That all the way nut, he can barely use a coffee maker, I'd be surprised if he learned how to hack a computer," Ceylan said. "But still. Who else would know about the dragon key and where it's located. Maybe he took a class." Chooki said. "In hacking. Now you're just reaching." Guren said.