Chapter 13: Villius Unleashed

Gurens Pov

We got to Mr Whites shop and ran inside. "Have you found anything interesting?" Mr White asked as we got to the basement. "We found the key." I said, showing it to him. "As I knew you would. And now, you must waste no time in getting it to Quarton." Mr White said.

"Ready? Lets go." I said. "But uh, how do we, take it with us? Its not like theres an overhead bin for carry ons." Chooki asked. "Oh, youll see." Eliza said. "There must be some way to do it." I mumbled, looking up at Chooki. "Boreas! A little help please." Mr White announced.

Boreas appeared next to us. "I feel the tenkai energy of the white dragon key. So, it has been found. Well done tenkai knights. But your mission is not over. Villius and his forces are searching for its counterpart, the black dragon key. If they should find it Boreas explained," then Chooki cut him off.

"Let me guess. Thatd pretty much be game over then, right?" Chooki said. "If the tenkai dragon is revived by the black key, it will serve the corrupted and all will be lost." Boreas explained, surprising us with the information.

"Youd think to keep the worlds safe; they wouldnt have something like this. I know the obsession with balance, but I dont think the likelihood of the destruction the worlds are really worth it." Eliza commented.

"We cannot allow that to happen. We must bring the white key to the corekai and use it to revive the dragon from the five dragon cubes you have gathered." Boreas explained. "Yeah, but, how. Weve never carried anything through the portal." I said.

"Nor will you now. And yet, the dragon key will arrive safely at its required destination." Boreas said. "What exactly do you mean by that? I asked. Maybe there is an overhead bin." Chooki said. "Idiots." Eliza said.

"Initiate your tenkai shapeshift through the portal with your corebricks as usual. I will ensure the key arrives safely." Boreas explained. We all nodded our heads and proceeded to the portal. "Guren, a moment please." Mr White said. I looked back at Mr White.

"If you focus your tenkai energy on the key and the five dragon cubes, the key hole should reveal itself. Youll know what to do after that." Mr White explained. "Right! But, how do you know so much about it, Mr White?" I asked. Mr White came closer to me.

"I have made the journey to Quarton myself." Mr White said, which caused me to jump back in surprise. "Dont be so surprised, you dont know much about him anyway." Eliza mentioned, as she stood under the portal, waiting. "Dont look so surprised." Mr White said.

"Sorry its just. Woah." I said, surprised. "Speaking of key holes." Chooki said as a block that looked like it fit the key raised from the ground in the middle of the portal. "Here goes nothing." I said, putting the key into the hole. "Lets go." Eliza said. We nodded and shapeshifted.

"Woah, cool. This is different." I said as we floated through, space. "Yeah, this must be the scenic route." Lydendor said. Then Boreas appeared. "Portal. Appear." Boreas commanded and the portal appeared. "Woah. The guardians never done that before." Lydendor mentioned.

"Tenkai Portal shapeshift engage. Dropship mode, go." Boreas commanded. We watched as the portal shapeshifted into a ship of some kind. "Holy tenkai toast. The guardian just shifted the portal into an epic jet." I said. "Now thats what I call a game changer." Lydendor said.

"Objective Quarton. Maximum speed." Boreas said. We got to Quarton on the jet as we saw the Corekai and the corrupted against each other, like normal. "What took you guys so long!" Midnetias yelled from the ground. That made me realise that she didnt ride with us.

"Lets go guys, hop aboard. You might want to hold on tight." Lydendor announced. We saw Tributon, Valorn and Beag jump up and we caught them with the jet. "Ill stay here!" Midnetias yelled from the ground. Lydendor grabbed her hand and dragged her on.