Chapter 11: Two Sides To Every Coin

Tributon's Pov

The knights and I were walking with Beag to somewhere. I honestly had no idea where we were going. Midnetias wasn't with us right now. Why? Well, we didn't have a clue. She just said she'll be late. Which seemed weird. Beag was telling us about the last dragon cube.

"So, you found the last dragon cube," Bravenwolf mentioned. "Yes. But Villius' fortress is heavily guarded, even for knights as skilled and brave as you mighty Bravenwolf. Risk is too great." Beag mentioned.

"It's our fault. That's the cube Dromus swiped from us." Lydendor said. "Yeah, if it weren't for that creep we'd have them all by now. We could have fired up the tenkai dragon and turn Villius and his bot nuggets into tenkai toast." I mentioned.

"This toast you speak of must be a powerful weapon indeed. Does it have to do something with the key to revive the mighty tenkai dragon." Beag said. "The what about a what now?" I questioned. "Key?" Guren questioned.

"Nobody mentioned anything about keys," I mentioned. "I'm getting sick of the word keys," Midnetias said. "Oh, hi Midnetias. Wait. I thought you were going to be late." I said. "I am kinda late. Anyways, let's talk about these weird keys." Midnetias said.

"Yeah, keys plural. Correct as always wise knights. Now I don't have to tell you that the white key has to revive the good dragon and the black key will awaken the evil side of its nature." Beag said.

"First the cubes, now there's a set of keys. What's next, you're gonna say batteries aren't included." I mentioned. "You'd think the tenkai dragon wouldn't have an evil nature," Midnetias mentioned. "Right," I said.

"Not knowing what those are, I cannot say for certain. But I know this. We are in complete readiness for tomorrow's battle. The entire corekai army is assembled and standing by. Carry out your undoubtedly brilliant plan of storming the fortress." Beag said.

"Way to give a bunch of high-school students pressure," Midnetias mumbled. "This is what I get for giving in to be a tenkai knight," I said. "Brilliant plan?" Bravenwolf questioned. "Oh, right." Bravenwolf corrected himself.

"We don't have a plan, do we?" Midnetias whispered to me. "Not that I know of," I whispered back. "We would certainly be marching to our doom. If not for the foolproof strategy of the tenkai knights." Beag said.

"We're so screwed." Midnetias and I said in unison. We ended up getting back to earth and sitting in the strategy room, trying to think of a plan. "My this is a pickle. Goodness." Mr White said. "No duh," Eliza said.

"It's like being twenty-point underdogs. And playing the other team without homecourt advantage." Chooki said. "Who're you calling underdog. In case you've forgotten, I can level up to titan mode." Toxsa boasted. Eliza and I rolled our eyes.

"So, you keep telling us," Chooki said. "A plan." Guren re-mentioned. "Yes, you don't need to mention it again," Eliza said. "That's what they're counting on us for. I've got some homework. Why don't we meet up first thing in the morning?" Guren suggested.

"Got it/Right." Toxsa and Chooki both said. "I don't understand why we can't just go in guns blazing," Eliza suggested. "Well one, not all of us have guns. Two, we would just get killed in the process." Chooki mentioned. "I'd rather you dead," Eliza said.

"Yeah, yeah." Chooki brushed her off. Eliza threw the dagger she was holding into the wall just above him. "Don't doubt me," Eliza said getting up. "Where are you going?" Chooki asked. "To Narnia," Eliza said, leaving.

"She was rude," Toxsa said. "Yeah, more towards Chooki," I mentioned. "That's true," Toxsa said. We all got up and left the shop and grabbing our bikes in the process. We all put our helmets on and hopped on our bikes. "So, keep focused. Okay." Guren said.