Chapter 5: Villius Revealed

Toxsa's Pov
We were at school, sitting on benches, well, Eliza was standing next to us with her arms crossed. Something must have gotten her ticked off. "With our sweet robofusion powers, we'll crush those corrupted tin cans. It's better than finding a hidden level." I said.

"Psh." Eliza said. "It's the best. except maybe after the first burp when you chug a bunch of soda." Ceylan said. "You guys are weirdos, idiots and total annoying people." Eliza said. "Then why are you here?" Chooki asked.

"Because you guy are gonna get into trouble one way or another. Either here or on Quarton." Eliza said. "Boy, you guys sure are confident." Guren said. "Why not, we just got a major upgrade." I said. "You know it." Ceylan said.

"My coach said you can only win with a winning attitude. We mastered robofusion on our first try, no sweat, we're all destined for awesomeness." Chooki said. "Well my coach says that you can only win by trying and also, it took you guys three tries to master robofusion and you guys are not destined for awesomeness." Eliza said.

"For me, even awesomerness." Ceylan said. "Awesomenessness." Toxsa said. "You really think so, huh." Guren said. "You guys are total idiots." Eliza said. "And you somehow don't mind being around us." Chooki said.

"You'd better shut your mouth before I grab my dagger and kill you with it." Eliza said. "We're so gonna save the world." I said. "Yeah, we're heroes." Ceylan said as we looked at each other. "I like the sound of that. Heros."Chooki said.

"We can do anything, hack any high scores, beat any mods, even stand up to them." I said, pointing to the bullies of the school. "Uh, I don't know if that's such a good idea." Ceylan said. "You gotta be kidding me. Those guys are the meanest kids in the whole school." Chooki said.

"Chooki, scared of someone, and he's practically the most popular person in the whole school. Well I am shocked." Eliza said sarcastically. "Listen, we might be heroes on planet Quarton but here we're just a bunch of kids." Guren said.

"No, we've levelled up. I'll show you." I said and ran to the bullies. "Hold it." I said, putting my arms out to stop them. "What do you want." The leader of the bullies said. "I'm not letting you guys get past me." I said.

"You kidding me, get lost puke." The same guy said. "Maybe you should listen to him. He's got a point about the whole puke thing!" Eliza shouted. "Uh, well I mean. It's fine with me if you just wanna forget this whole thing." I said as a plant dropped from an upper window, making me jump forward to not avoid it but not to forward to crash into the bullies.

"I'm sorry, it just slipped." A girl said from the window. "Woah, that was close." The leader bully said. Then the bullies thanked me and left. "You see, that's what I called leveled up." I said. "Or maybe tough luck." Eliza said.

"He might actually be onto something here." Chooki said. "If you're agreeing then you guys are more idiotic than I thought." Eliza said. "Come on, the only thing he's onto is a streak of dumb luck." Guren said. "See what I mean." Eliza said.

"Guren. Don't you get it. It was our whole lives that have been upgraded. We can't help but be lucky. I just proved my point. We are robolucky, we can tackle any problem that comes our way." I said, running up to him.

Guren's Pov

It was the afternoon and the guys and I were at the diner talking about our day. "Man, I was so awesome at being awesome today.It's like I out-awesomed my self at every opportunity." Toxsa said. "I had a great day too. First I saved this girl from face planting, then I saved the soccer game with a goal. Just call me Ceylan Awesome Jones, that's with a capital A." Ceylan said.

"You know I have to admit, there is something different about you." I said. "Yeah, and if by different you mean completely and totally cool. Figuring out robofusion has brought out our inner awesomeness." Chooki said.