Chapter 4: The Power Of Four

Bravenwolf's Pov
We were on Quarton fighting the corrupted again. "Man, they got that fortress guarded tighter than a, fortress. You sure it's in there Beag?" I asked the Corekai commander. "Yes Bravenwolf, our scouts followed them, they have a dragon cube in there, I assure you." Beag said. 

"Well, looks like we've got no choice." I said, turning to look at Tributon. I saw Midnetias changing her weapon to get better shots and more damage and she looked angry for some reason. "Sure we do, we could go home, have a slice of pizza, oh, maybe play some games c'mon, work with me here." Tributon said. 

I'm pretty sure that if we were back on earth, Eliza would have wacked him in the head or knocked him out. Either him, Chooki or Toxsa because she hates them all for some dumb reason. Then the rhino robot appeared. 

"Not him again, that heavy metal maniac is cramping my bandwidth." Valorn said. "Who is that guy?" Lydendor asked and I bet Midnetias just face palmed. "It is Granox. One of Villius' most destructive henchmen." Beag said. 

"We can take him. Get ready guys, it's tenkai time." I said. "So pizza's off the table." Tributon said. "C'mon, we gotta get that dragon cube. Tributon use your powers." I said. "No duh, Mr obvious and it's not powers, they are just weapons, get it right." Midnetias said. 

"Looks like something's about to rain down on us." Lydendor said. "If only we had a tenkai umbrella." Valorn said. "Hold your positions, shields up." I said and obviously, Midnetias doesn't listen because she doesn't want to be part of the team for some reason. 

Then the robot sky ships started shooting. Then Tributon ran in. "I've been working on my aim so let's see what they do about this." Tributon said and started shooting the sky ships. Which failed and they started shooting him. 

"Well that didn't work, back to the drawing board." Tributon said. "Tributon what are you doing. I said hold your position! Tenkai knights stand together." I said and trying to slash a jet. 

"Can we call time out?" Lydendor asked. "I doubt it. It's chaos. Best strategy now is to keep going and try to keep getting unbotified." Valorn said. "There's no time for sports analogies or whatever they're called. If you want to stay alive, I advise you to fight." Midnetias said. 

Then the sky ships knocked both Valorn and Lydendor off of their feet. "Retreat, retreat, let's go to safety then. C'mon." the Corekai said. "What part of hold your position don't you understand?" I asked Tributon. 

"I thought you said show them aution." Tributon said. "Seriously." I said. "When can I kill him." Midnetias said. "Hey, watch where you're going there, hey, you just stepped on my foot." Tributon said as the Corekai ran away and hit his leg. 

"Bravenwolf. It's no use. Their airborne forces are too strong. We must fall back." Beag said as he came up to me. "Run for it!" I yelled. "We verily follow you in this retreat, Bravenwolf." Beag said as we all ran away. 

"I'll hold them back for a bit!" Midnetias yelled as we ran away. "We lost focus." I said. "Valorn and Midnetias didn't hold their positions either." Tributon said, trying to outsmart us. "Thanks to you." Valorn said. 

"And I'm not even on your guys' team." Midnetias said as she kept on fighting. "I'd like to call your attention to the..." Beag started but we were shot by missiles. "Missiles." Beag finished as most of us flipped over.

Ceylan's Pov
After we got back to earth, Eliza hit me on the back of my head. Then she hit both Chooki and Toxsa too. "What the heck was that for?" I asked. "You for not listening, Toxsa for trying to be an idiot and I just hate Chooki." Eliza said as we all walked to the conference room. 

"Epic fail." Toxsa said. "I probably could have beat them if I could fly." Chooki said. "News flash Chooki, you can't fly." I said. "News flash Ceylan, neither can you." Eliza said. "Our biggest problem wasn't them, it was us." Guren said.