In the morning when I wake up Po has already set out an outfit for me, I get to leave the capitol today.

(She wears the second one

(She wears the second one.)
It's a beautiful blue dress and wedges, it makes me look innocent, like I'm actually fourt- fifteen. I walk out into the dining area and see Po seated at the table, waiting for me. I sit down and breakfast is served, chocolate pancakes.

I laugh, a tear rolls down my face. He looks worried but I shake my head. "My mom made this the morning of the reaping, it's really sweet. Thank you." I dig in.

Po stands by my side in the elevator as we prepare to meet the capitol citizens. I breathe in deeply, I need to mask my face into one of happiness. He rubs my back as the elevator dings, signalling us that we have arrived on the ground floor.

The door opens and I plaster a smile on my face and wave to the crowd. There are barriers on either side but somehow people manage to lean over and touch me, my hair, anything they can get their hands on.

Some people hold out magazines and pens for autographs, I sign a few of them but mostly keep walking, shaking hands and blowing kisses.

Finally we make it to the train and before I disappear I blow a kiss and wink to the crowd, they go crazy. Once the doors close the scowl returns to my face and I take a seat in the lounge car, by the back of the train.

I watch as the horrible place speeds out of sight. We should be back home by 10:00 tomorrow, greeting Mags, Finnick, and Basil once we get there. Basil. Oh god.  He must have heard the news. I sit and stare out the window for hours until it's dinner time and Po forces me to get up and eat.

I head to bed early, wanting to get home as soon as possible. That night my sleep is filled with nightmares but I don't wake. I'm forced to suffer through them all until Po wakes me in the morning at 9:00 to get ready and eat.

I walk out into the dining cart and sit at the table, eating a standard bacon and eggs breakfast

I walk out into the dining cart and sit at the table, eating a standard bacon and eggs breakfast. After I've finished Po does my makeup lightly for the cameras and we wait to arrive in district 4.