Chapter 21

-Jordan's POV-  

Zach locked himself in the bathroom again. As I walked upstairs, I saw Will looking satisfied. 

"Why you grinning?" I ask him and he showed me a photo of Abbey kissing him. "Okay, she's mine, alright?"

"Nope! She likes me." he says.

"I know you. I forced her into it. Don't think I don't know anything about you." I say as I push him a little. "We aren't friends anymore." I grab the bathroom key and I rush in.

-Zach's POV-   

I hear someone rush in. I cover my arm and turn around to see Jordan and Liam. 

"Zach, why'd you cut?" asks Liam.

"Because Abbey kinda cheated on me." I reply.

"Hey, I know Will. I know that he's the kind of person who would force someone into kissing him. She didn't do it, Will forced her." says Jordan. Now I feel bad. I didn't trust her when she said she didn't do it. 

-Abbey's POV-  

UGH! Why can't he believe that i didn't kiss Will. I walk home. I didn't want to be near Will, since I knew he'd try to rape me, or something. I wanted to get away from all that. I finally got home at 9:15 Pm so I washed up and went to sleep, however I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about Zach.

How is he now?

Is he still cutting?

At 10:30 PM, I got up and decided to take a walk. Not a good idea, but why not. I'm gonna go no-where near 7/11. I took my phone and I left. It was almost 12 AM when I finally kinda felt drowsy. I made my way home, but before I could cross the street, someone grabbed me from behind.

"Your coming with me." says the mysterious male voice.

"Let go. All I wanna do is sleep." I reply to him.

"Fine, sleep in the car." he says and he blindfolds me. Tosses me into the car and I could feel myself drift off to sleep.

-Zach's POV- 

"You know what?" asks Jordan.

"What." I reply.

"You can have Abbey. I kinda like Maddie." he replies.

"Really?" I ask.

"Really." he says. "Let's go see her."  It was 11:30 PM but we didn't care. We were just outside our apartment building when I see her across the street. It seemed like she was being kidnapped or something. I take a picture of the car plate and we hide. The cars speeds off.

"Was she just kidnapped?" asks Jordan.

"Yep." I say and we run back to the Cube house. "GUYS! ABBEY WAS JUST KIDNAPPED!" I yell and everyone runs down in an instant, almost tripping one another.

"Your, kidding, right?" asks Parker.

"No!" I say. "I got the car plate though." I say waving the picture. 

"Okay, call 911." says Mike. 

"Guys, where's Will?" asks Jordan.

"I don't know." says everyone. I have a feeling Will kidnapped her. Mike picks up the phone and calls the police.

-TIMESKIP-  

The police arrive and asks us for any information.

"Well,I do have this." I say giving the officer the picture of the car plate.

"Thank you. That's a huge help to us." he says and they leave. Parker and Liam sit down next to me and try to comfort me. Jordan tries calling Will's number.

"Come on." he mutters. Finally someone picks up. "Will?"

-Will's POV-  

So Jordan finally caught on. We were at a gas station. 'He' was picking me up.

-Phone Call-     

J: Will

W: Hey!

J: Where you at?

W: Well, let's just say that, Zach's so called girlfriend, is leaving town.

J: WHAT!

W: Good luck

And I hang up. When you find me, I'll be ready.

_________________________________-

Okay, BAI!