Chapter 5

Chapter made by:Bayaniiscute/Bianca

There will be cussing and cops and guns in this chapta :3

__________________________________________________________

I looked behind me and was faced with an old friend. Dan...

"How'd you get in here?" I asked curiously.

"The door was unlocked." He explained.

"Oh.. But how'd you find me? I moved.." I said.

"Jordan's brother is a good friend of mine." He said and took a step closer to me. I took a step back and ended up falling on the bed.

"Ok... Why are you here?" I asked.

"Why the fuck do you have so many questions?" He asked harshly.

I knew it was a rhetorical question but I said, "Because you just barged in with no reason and I'm curious to why you did...?"

He didn't answer. Instead he walked to the bed and over to me. He pushed me down the bed harshly and starts kissing me roughly. I didn't kiss back though. He started kissing rougher.

He went down to my breasts and pulled off my shirt. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. I squirmed around but he held me down. He pulled my pants down.

He went back to kissing me and I did the mistake of kissing back. I realized what I had done and my eyes widened. He stopped kissing me and pulled out a gun.

Why the hell did this guy have a gun?!

He pointed it to my head and said, "Don't fucking move or I'll shoot." I nodded. He took off his shirt and threw it on the ground. He looked back at me with his dark eyes.

He was just about to pull off his pants when I heard the door open.

"Get off of her." A voice demanded.

Dan looked behind him and asked, "Who the hell are you?"

"Zach." He said. I sighed a breath of relief. "Now get off her." He demanded again.

He did as Zach said but took the gun with him. He hid it behind his back but Zach had pulled out a gun...

WHY DO THESE GUYS HAVE GUNS?!?!

"Put the gun down and I won't shoot." Zach said. He narrowed his eyes at Dan.

Dan dropped the gun and put his hands in the air. I saw that Zach was typing in something on his phone. 911 I bet.

I started putting my clothes back on embarrassed that Zach had seen me in my underwear. After Zach was done talking on the phone with the police, he walked closer to us.

"Stay there." He said. He walked over to me still pointing his gun at Dan and asked, "why the hell is this guy here almost raping you?" I shrugged. I really didn't know why he was here...

The police came barging in and they pointed their guns to Dan. "Dan Wilson." They walked up to Dan and pulled out handcuffs and put them on him.

"Thank you sir for telling us Dan was here." One of the officers said to Zach. He just nodded. The police left the room and Zach stood up to see if they left the hall. He looked in the peephole and then went back to me.

"They're gone." He told me. I smiled at him. He asked, "did you get the present?"

"Yeah.. But then Dan came in the room and I hid it under my bed." I said. He frowned. I smiled because he looked so cute when he frowned. He smiled again.

"Could you open it here? In front of me?" He asked, hope in his eyes.

"Sure." I smiled. I pulled the small gift from under the bed. I untied the bow that was neatly tied on the present. I ripped the wrapping paper and opened the box. There was a beautiful shiny necklace.

"Oh my God, Zach..." I gaped at the necklace.

"Do you want me to put in on you?" He asked. I nodded. He took it out of the box and I put my hair to the side. He put the necklace around my neck. I put my hair back behind me. I touched the necklace and looked at Zach with tears in my eyes.

"Do you like it?" He asked. I shook my head 'no'.

"I love it." I said. I hugged Zach tight.

"Can I tell you something Abbey?" He asked. He looked a little nervous so I pulled away from the hug and looked him in the eyes and touched his hand.

"What is it?" I asked tilting my head.

Before Zach could say anything there was a knock on my door. I looked at him as if saying, "Sorry I need to go see who it is." He nodded.

I walked to my door and looked in the peephole. I opened the door and Jordan hugged me tight.

"Are you ok?" He asked. He had his chin on my head.

"I'm fine Jordan." I assured him. I smiled.

"Good." He said. He looked at me in the eyes. He leaned in just like when we were watching a movie.

He's going to kiss me... Should I kiss back?

He had his lips already on mine and I decided to kiss back.

"What the hell..?!" A voice had said. I turned around and was faced with an angry Zach.

I tried walking over to him but Jordan's grasp was too tight for me to do anything.

"What?" Jordan asked.

"Why were you two kissing?" Zach asked. Tears started forming in his eyes.

"Shit." Jordan cursed under his breath.

"Jordan, let me go." I demanded. He did as I said. I walked over to Zach. "Jordan, leave.. Please." I said. I heard the door close.

Zach was looking down. I lifted up his chin so that he was forced to look up.

"Let's just pretend none of this happened, ok?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Now let's go back to my room and you tell me what you were gonna say." I said.

He nodded and I took his hand in mine and walked over to my room. We sat down on the bed.

I looked him in the eyes and asked, "ok. Now what did you want to say...?"

He took a deep breath.

"I like you..."

-Jordan's POV-

Damn Zach... He just HAD to interrupt...

I walked back to my apartment and hopped on team-speak.

"Bayani!" A British voice said.

"Hey Will.." I mumbled.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Nothin'... When're you coming here?" I asked.

"In 2 days...." Will said.

"Ok." I simply said.

We talked more about random things and played on the Cube.

"I'm gonna go to sleep... Night Will..." I told him.

"Kay goodnight bae..." Will said.

I laughed and walked to my bed. I lied down thinking about Abbey...

~~~

Short. Sorry I don't know... I guess I have writers block :/ I have it REAL bad... But hopefully Stephanie doesn't and has ideas :) ye ok

Buh bye

~Bianca