Chapter 20

PART twenty wan hehe.... Wait until 69... HAHAHHAVSCAJUAKSBSUAUb ._. Sorry for not updating so much its just that school is a pain in the a**.. I just keep saying in my head suck my ass school go away. Btw there might be a lot of misspelled words. ITS BECAUSE IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER YOULL SEE I DID THIS THING THAT IS AMAZING BUT SUPER HARD TO TYPE ON

Anyway something I think is interesting in this chapter...

*cough* but goodbye baes- wait no..

__________________________________________________________________

"Sorry about what happened. Do you need an ice pack?" he asked.

I held my cheek. It was hot but I think I was going to be okay so I declined.

"Oh ok. Wanna go inside?" he asked. I smiled.

"Sure." I replied and took his hand in mine.

I led him inside and she almost tripped. "Oh sorry!" I quickly apologized.

He laughed and said, "It's ok."

I laughed along with him. "Lets just go inside already."

He nodded and let go of my hand. My face fell, but he just wiped his hands on his pants.

He took my hand in his again and smiled.

"Come on!!!" I whined and dragged him inside the Cube house.

Bayani was in the kitchen getting out.... A pizza. Zach looked his way and scowled but then looked jealous.

IS THAT ALL YOU WANTED ZACH? A PIZZA WOW

He ran over to him dragging me along. "Zach!!!" I yelled.

He turned around and gave me an apologetic look then let go of my hand and ran to Bayani.

I laughed and shook my head. 🌚 (uhhhh where'd that come from? I write these at very separated times and I just see this moon...)

Remembering my phone was on the table in the kitchen, I followed Zach and looked for my phone.

"Looking for this?" A British voice asked.

I turned around and saw Will standing right in front of me with my phone. I had to look up since he was tall.

"Yeah.. I kinda want it so could you just..." I tried grabbing my phone but he put it up higher.

"There's a catch." he told me.

There's always a catch..

"What is it?" I questioned.

He grabbed my hand and led me to a room in the house.

He slammed the door shut and I heard a click meaning it was locked.

He turned on the light (oh) and pointed towards the bed.

"Sit there." he demanded.

I did as he said and he sat down next to me still not letting my phone down.

"Kiss me." he said.

"Wha-"

He cut me off by his lips crashing onto mine. I tried pushing him back but it didn't work.

I saw a light flash and a camera click.

He took a photo of us kissing.

I finally pushed him off me but I guess I was too late.

Zach was standing in the doorway, his pizza on the floor by his side, and his face filled with hurt.

He walked away as soon as we made eye contact.

I turned around and Will was standing in front of me, smirking.

He gave me my phone back.

I have him a glare but he didn't seem to care.

I didn't really care that he didn't care. All I cared about right now was my relationship with Zach.

Where is he?

-Zach's POV-

As soon as I saw Will take Abbey to a bedroom, I decided to follow.

What could go wrong right?

I heard a click and tried opening the door.

Oh no..

Why'd I bring my pizza in this situation?

I sighed and tried opening the door once more but it didn't budge.

I went back in the kitchen to see if there were any keys to the rooms.

"Hey H?" I asked when he came through the door of the kitchen.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Are there any keys to the bedrooms or something?"

He threw me something and I jumped. He laughed.

I gave him 'the look' and he stopped laughing.

"Don't mess." I said and took the keys.

I tried every single one of them until I got to the final one. I thought to myself 'This has to be it.."

And when I heard the clicked I opened it and didn't like what I saw.

I dropped my pizza on the floor.

She looked me in the eyes with the same 'I'm sorry' look Cathy gave me.

I couldn't trust anyone anymore so I ran out of the house and got in my rented car (cuz he rich he can afford that).

I promised everyone I had met, online or in real life, that I wouldn't do it again but that was all that was going to help.

I drove to the nearest Walgreens and put my hood up.

I went inside and looked for an exacto knife.

There were none in the office supplies section.. Where would they be?

I asked the lady at the front desk thing where I could get an exacto knife.

She directed me to where I was before and pushed a few pens out of the way to reveal a retractable exacto knife.

I mumbled a thanks and got it.

I paid for it and walked back to my car and drove to the Cube house.

I ignored the questions I was getting, everyone really especially Abbey.

Walking in the bathroom I heard her cry out, "I'm sorry!"

Heard it all before. I slammed it shut and locked it so no one would come in.

I took off the packaging of the exacto knife and looked at it.

Was I really going to cut again? For the same reason?

I pulled up my sleeve. I put the exacto knife (I said exacto knife bc that's what my sister used when she first tried cutting... He didn't bring a razor. who would?) to my arm and slid it across (idk how cutting works bc I've never done it before but attempted to.. Didn't have the guts tbh). Fresh, new blood oozed out.

The feeling was painful but i was happy I was doing this.

I made 6 more cuts and finally decided that that was enough.

I washed my arm and some tears that were in my eyes from the feeling of it.

Then I heard loud knocking.

"Zach? You've been there for a while now, bud." H said.

I gulped thinking of what I would tell them.

------

Awww I made Graser cut ;-; IK makes you sad that I made one of your favorite YouTubers cut...

Sorry :( hope you liked the chapter though :)

Byyeeeee