"But again because of those stupid rich headed people, kids were turning into them like an arrogant, heartless human being. The only reason is they have enough money to buy the whole world.

"No wonder, where we missed to raise a good generation. We provided them whatever they are asking and protect them whenever they do unforgivable sin even it costs a life.

"And it is lead them to do criminal activities," I said genuinely and Mrs. Kean gave me a weak smile.

"Miss. Kader, Sweety looks more fragile. I suggest she take bed rest for a week." Said the principal.

"Yeah! Sure. Thanks!." I lifted her in my arms and walked out of the school campus. When I reached the parking area, I came to meet furious red looking eyes.

Karan slipped out of Kayish's arm and ran towards us. "I am really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He sobbed. My heart mellowed seeing him like this.

"Shh! It's Okay. Your friend is fine." I kneeled in front of him and rubbed his hair. 

Even though I felt angry towards this boy I forgave him in a second because he has no idea what he did and he is a kid who needs all our loves, not like his arrogant uncle.

Kayish stood beside Karan and embraced him in his arms. "Don't cry. Boys never cry for a thing, especially over a girl. You need to be strong."

"For God's sake! He is a kid. Let's him do whatever he wants, don't rule him." I found my voice partially shouted at him.

"It's not your fucking business you whore! Don't come near him and bring the whore of your child. Got it!" He yelled and dragged the boy to his car.

I stood there dumped folded. How dare he!. Anger built through my body but I controlled myself for Sweety.

So, he didn't identify his own daughter. How comes in the world someone cannot realize his own flesh when she was standing in front of his eyes?. Such a fool.

As he was overwhelmed with his blind fits of anger and hatred for unknown reasons, he didn't realize who he was cursing.

I agree, Sweety has inherited all my features except her eyes. And I am glad her behaviour is absolutely like mine.

"Mom don't cry." Sweety tucked my pant and I realized I have been crying for long.

"No, baby. It's just dust I got in my eyes." I wiped my tears. "Shall we go?" She nodded her heads. 

We both climbed into my car and I drove the car to our apartment. I have to apply leave for three days to look after Sweety, I mentally took a note. 

Somehow I feel happy. Sweety is all mine, not his. And he is not going to have her.

When I reached our apartment I phoned Eric's mom which I got from Mrs. Kean. Yes! The boy's name is Eric William. 

I apologized from my side for her misbehavior and Mrs. William gladly accepted my apology. She too apologized for her son's misbehavior. We bid our goodbyes and disconnect the call. Ahh! Today was a hectic day. 

---

I could say those five days were stress-free. I and Sweety enjoyed our time as to how we used to have in California. No office stress, no worry, and no arrogant boss.

When mom Daisy came to know about Sweety's small encounter with her school, she started to worry a lot. She even booked a flight to come here but her health condition got worst and was suggested to take a bed rest by her OB.

I assured her that we are doing good and I called her every day until she certified that we are absolutely fine and not lying.

Sunday Evening, I brought Sweety to the children's park. She was so happy and played with other kids, her heartwarming smile is enough for me to keep me alive.

Money can't buy that happiness. Sometimes, I used to feel guilty for separating her from her dad. But he is not worth it.

For these three years, she didn't ask about her dad and I am glad she did. She acts so smart than five years old kids do.

I will fulfill her every wish and bring happiness that she deserves into her life.

---

"Bye take care."I dropped Sweety to her school and kissed her forehead. "Bye Mommy." She waved her hand as we bid our goodbyes.

After a fine 30 minutes of traveling, I reached my office and entered into the building. Payal gave me a knowing look saying I'm late but who cares. I twisted my lips and gave her a nod.

"Hey, where have you been?" Juliet asked once I reached her cabin. 

"Juliet, I went to drop Sweety in her school."

"At least you have to inform us. Go there! He is waiting for you." She said looking at his office.

"I will deal with him later," I told her and directly walked inside my office.

Before I get a chance to set my things on the table, a hand roughly pulled me against the wall and pinned my hands above my heads with his one hand. His other hand has a tight grip on my waist.

"Let me go, you sticky bastard!" I yelled and wiggled to get rid off his strong grip but no vain and I gave up.

"You Whore! You cheater! You bloody slut!" He became to call me by names like he is a certified gentleman.

*

Who is eager to hear Kayish's POV?

*Don't forget to vote & comments*