#1 Begin?

"She's waking up! Call the doctor! Hurry!"

Your eyes slowly opened, brightness blasted in, blinding you. Your ears could barely hear anything, it was all blurry and unclear.

"Miss, can you hear me?" A voice spoke.

You slowly tilted your head, with the breathing mask attached to your mouth. The vision of your surroundings was still a blur, you couldn't tell where you are right now. Soon, the sunlight slowly died down, making it easier to see, you felt a bit relieved.

"She's not responding, what should we do?" A different voice boomed in.

"We'll just have to wait then, she's still looks confused."

Your gaze darted towards your arms. Needles and weird tubes were injected into your skin, like a sewing needle on a piece of cloth. The breathing mask was taking up half of your face, unable for you to properly analyze anything.

"Don't worry miss, you're gonna be okay." The same voice from earlier spoke.

Okay. The word repeated itself in your head, as if a broken tape recorder was surgically implanted into your brain while you were unconscious. Slowly, reality sank into your body and mind like the titanic descending into the dark, bottomless, blue ocean.

Was I ever okay?

I'm broken.

.