Chapter 24 - Happy Birthday Liam Part 1

***************************LIAM’S POINT OF VIEW******************************

“So tell me Li-bear how much do you like it when I kiss you?” Niall asked while on top of me. I let out a soft moan when he kissed my lips. “By the sounds of it I would say a lot.” He said looking in my eyes with eyes filled with lust and passion.

“I do love it a lot.” I said to him. His kisses send waves of electricity through my whole body. I never felt this way about anyone. Niall and Oliver were my life now. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” He said and he disappeared under the blanket that was covering us.

“LIAM WAKE UP!!” I heard someone call. I felt small hands start to crawl on my chest. My eyes fluttered open to find my smiling baby boy try to climb on top of me. I help him up and he sat on my chest giggling. I couldn’t help to smile. “Good morning sunshine.” Harry said smiling with a grinning Louis next to him.

“Where’s Niall?” I asked while reaching over for my phone to take a picture of Oliver when Louis took my phone.

“Niall, Laureta and Zayn are out, and you can have this back later.” Louis said pointing to my phone that he just snatched out of my hands.

“By the way…” Harry started to say.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” they both yelled together liked they rehearsed it. Wow I can’t believe I really forgot it’s my birthday. I’ve been so busy spending time with everyone that I haven’t realized that my birthday has been days away.

“Thanks guys I totally forgot.” I told them honestly. Oliver started giggling in my hands, instantly putting a huge grin on my face. I picked him up and stood up. “Did you guys feed him?” I asked them.

“Yes, and Niall changed him just before he left because he thought we were incapable of handling it.” Louis said.

“Okay well I’m starving so I’m going to go get something to eat.” I said making my way to the kitchen. I made myself some chocolate-chip waffles and a glass of milk. I put Oliver in his high chair that was right next to my set and put a few cheerios so he can eat them if he wanted. He ended up just throwing them at me, or at least attempted they just ended up on the floor. Harry and Louis were sitting in the living room watching TV as I ate. When I finished I put my plate in the dishwasher and made my way over to them.

“Hey mate go get ready because we’re going to go out we got a big day planned.” Harry said with a cheeky grin. “I got to go pick up Laureta’s family so Louis is going to stay here and were going to meet up somewhere so see you soon.” He gave Oliver a kiss on the forehead and then left.

I handed the baby to Louis. “Can you watch him while I get ready?” I asked him

“Sure thing mate.” He said putting the baby on the floor and sitting with him playing with some stuff animals. As I made my way to I heard Oliver squeal in delight and Louis laughter fill the air. I couldn’t help but let out a chuckle. I got to my room and took a quick shower. I got dressed in a blue and red plaid button down shirt with gray skinny jeans and my blue converse. I made my way back to the living room to find Louis and Oliver watching SpongeBob Square pants. I picked up Oliver who was not expecting me to and spun him around causing him to burst out in a fit of giggles.

“Okay, okay let’s get going there daddy Liam.” Louis said as I stopped spinning because I was getting dizzy myself.

“Where exactly are we going?” I asked Liam

“Well, when you were in the coma Niall took everyone on their own special day. Mine however was amazing because that’s how I met Harper. But anyways yeah so todays your day and it’s a secret.” He said with a smirk. We headed to his car without any other words. We drove for what felt like a while. We pulled over on the side of the road.

“What’s going on?” I asked turning to look at Louis who was wearing a mischievous smile. He pulled out a blindfold and I rolled my eyes. “Is that really necessary? I asked him already knowing the answer. He nodded and proceeded with wrapping it around my head making it impossible to see. I sighed and sat back. We drove for another five minutes before he stopped the car and cut the engine. I heard him get out the car and open my door I got out. I waited for him to get Oliver out of the back where he sat in his car seat because I was unable to due to the fact that I had a blindfold on.

I felt Louis pull my arm so I followed trying to make sure I didn’t fall or trip on anything. I felt a breeze as Louis opened the door to the mystery place.

“You can take off your blindfold now mate.” Louis said.

I took the blindfold off and was overwhelmed with what I saw in front of me.

 AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY GUYS

Okay first I would like to say I love all of you guys that still read this story. I know I’m a disappointment when it comes to updating but I haven’t been feeling good and I have so much school work and then I have basketball and all that mixed with how I’m feeling doesn’t help. I really appreciate if you still read this but if you decided that you don’t want to read it no more or unfan ill understand.

This is only part 1 of Liam’s Birthday! What do you think is waiting for him?! Let me know what you guys think!! Give me some ideas that I could put in the next chapter!!1 whose point of view do you want it to be in?!

I honestly love you guys and I’ll try to put up the next chapter as soon as possible. <3 bye guysss :*

-      iRockFusions077