Chapter 7 - The Visit

******** LIAM’S POINT OF VIEW **********

The car ride from the airport to my house is not that long, maybe 20 minutes or so. Niall was sitting next to me and I can feel his heart beating fast against my body. He’s probably more nervous than me. Don’t get me wrong I’m super nervous but I don’t want the boys to be worried, especially Niall. I was looking out the window to see the familiar scenery of my home town. Wow how long as it been since I was last here? It has to be about 8 months. We finally pulled up to my house and I let out a heavy sigh causing Niall to look up at me in worry. “You okay babe?” he asked me his voice full of worry. I don’t want him to worry even though my whole body is filled with it.

I leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. “Babe everything is going to okay. I don’t want you to worry. Even if my parents don’t accept us I will never ever leave you I rather them hate me then lose you.” I told him and kissed his lips. I wiped the single tear the fell from his eye. “Are you sure you’re okay? We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.”

“I want to do it were going to have to do it sooner or later you can’t ignore your family forever.” He said his voice shaky. I grabbed his hand and we got out of the car and walked up to where the boys were waiting for us. “You ready lads?” he asked and they all yelled yeah. We walked up to the door and I was about knock when the door swung open and both my sisters grabbed me in a tight bear hug.

After what felt like forever they pulled away. My mother and father were standing in the door way. My mother had tears in her eyes and my father’s gaze was locked on mine and Niall's intertwined fingers. My mother pulled me into a hug while she sobbed in my chest. She leaned up and whispered in my ear “Liam I still love you no matter what. I’m happy for you. Don’t listen to what your father says. He’ll get over it sooner or later. You’re his son and he loves you.” She let me go to say hello to the other boys. I looked up to my dad who was still staring at our hands.

“Dad I Ju-“ I started to say but he interrupted me.

“Let go of his hand!” he said sternly. I immediately let go of Niall’s hand and gave him an apologetic look he nodded and turned his gaze to the floor, I looked back at my dad. “I don’t want to see you close to each other like while you’re in this house. You won’t be staying in the same room and you will not show any PDA!” he turned and walked back into the house. All the boys, my mother and, my sisters were staring at me and Niall. I ignored there looks and turned to Niall.

“We don’t have to stay here; we can go get a hotel.” I told him wondering how he’s feeling.

“Liam it’s only for two days. We can manage.” He kissed me the last time before walking into the house. The boys followed and so did my sisters. My mother stayed behind. She wrapped me into a tight hug. I can’t believe my father just said that. He hates me, and now because of me he hates Niall. This is my entire fault. I wanted to break down and cry right there but I couldn’t I had to stay strong for everyone else.

“I’m going to talk to him; he has no right to treat you like that. This isn’t your fault. Do not blame yourself and go talk to Niall he looked upset. I love you honey.” She kissed my cheek and walked into the house. I followed after her and went upstairs to find the boys. It looked like harry and Louis were sharing a guest room and then Zayn and Niall in the other. That left me alone in my room. I really hate being away from Niall but what can I do? My father forbids me to going anywhere near him in the house. I need to talk to him though. I walked into Zayn and Niall’s room and saw him sitting on the bed his head on his knees.

“Niall.” I walked over to the bed sat down and pulled him close to me. “Niall this isn’t your fault. Everything will be okay.” He looked at me with a shocked face.