Let me have one good day

A/N So here we go again.

One new chapter up. Some kind getting used to write English at this point and I can say I love English more than Norwegian. For those who didn’t know I am Norwegian :b

So I know it is some kind of a filler but it have happed soooo much in this story over some chapters and just needed to be there. So much more to come.

And for those who read this please comment and share. I want to know what you think of my story so far.

I will try to upload more, but school like I said earlier wears me out. So please give me some time J  

Liz POV

I woke up in my bed. In my oversized tee and my arms once more wrapped up. I looked up at my selling just hoping. That the day, I return to school I will be left alone. No more bulling, no more beating, just me being alone. But I know that I won’t be left alone. I know that I will be beaten every day and that every day will be like a torture chamber.

I looked up at my empty, white walls and to my drawing of a rose. I looked over at my desk remembering the first day I moved in here. It was one of the happiest days in my life. The desk was standing at the sidewalk. All dirty and where looking like a mess, but I felt in love whit. I dragged it all the way to Jinxx house and up to my room. I remember Jinxx look at his face when he saw me dragging it up the stairs it was priceless. I painted it white and it looked more beautiful than in the first place. I still love it.

I realized that I had been lying awake for more than three hours, so I jumped out of bed and looked for my skinny jeans and my hood. I found it under a pile of other clothes. I walked over to the bathroom and looked it. I put the shower on, as cold as my body would manage. I like to shower in cold water. It make me relax but I like it hot from time to time. I pulled of my tee and looked at the mirror. I didn’t like what I saw in the mirror. My thighs are way too big and my stomach is fat and large. I thought to myself ‘You need to lose some weight and that fast.’ I walked to the shower and stood there a long time and then did my hair and dropped my makeup for once. I didn’t want to do it today.

I walked down to the kitchen. I didn’t hear anyone or see anyone where are they?  I bet they are all sleeping. I looked at the clock and it showed 11am. These people are some lazy asses. They all ways have been some lazy asses, though. I turned on the coffee machine and walked to the living room and turned the TV on. Some random chick was talking about how the schools where doing in some kind of program, it was just bullshit all of it. I turned the TV of. I didn’t want to hear the bullshit she was talking about.

 I walked over to the coffee machine and pored myself a cup. I jumped up on the counter and started to listen. There where people was walking and cars driving past the house. I could hear someone snore somewhere in the house and a sink dripping. There where someone walking, over my head on first floor. Then a pair of feet’s turned in to more feet’s.   The feet where running down the stairs and down to the kitchen, where I was.

I looked at Jinxx. I his hair was all over the place. And he where looking like he had seen a ghost. His eyes were big, and were looking at me. He wanted me to laugh so hard, and so I did. I laughed and laughed until the hole band and Sammi, Juliet and Ella where there, and soon every one where on the floor laughing. I looked over at CC he was laughing so hard he started to cry.

“What are we even laughing about?”  Andy said between his laughs.

“That you are some lazy asses!” I said back laughing even more.

After some minutes of laughing everyone went silent. I smiled at everyone. I felt like I could smile forever. I looked over at Jinxx. He smiled for once since that night. A real smile, which reached up to his eyes. He walked over to me and hugged me. Tight.  He whispered in my ear.

“Don’t you ever dear live me alone in this world. I love you of all my heart and I don’t want to lose you.”

“I love you too, and don’t you live me alone either.” I whispered back. I let go of him and walked over to my cup of coffee. I needed my cup of coffee. I would not work whit out. It’s like I walk like a zombie down the streets and don’t notice what is happening around me. I can be talked to and I won’t answer the question or be able to join the talk. Jinxx is the same way. We have been joking whit each other about it. It’s like a disease or something.

“I want to go shopping!!” I shouted. Form the kitchen. Ash’s face lit up like fire. Sammi smiled, Ella and Juliet screamed;

“Yes.”

Jinxx and the boys were laughing of the reaction to Ella and Juliet. Why? Because they did not know what my type of shopping was. They would get a big surprise when they joined the shopping trip and I am pretty sure they would be soo tired after this trip.

“Could we leave in like half an hour?” I asked them. They all nodded in agreement and where running to where they were sleeping, when they would sleep over, to change their clothes and stuff. I finished my coffee and walked up to my bed room to put on my makeup. The tick line of eyeliner on my upper eyelid followed my lid perfectly and the line on my waterline was almost perfect. Thin and a little smeared out, just like I wanted it.   

When I walked down again everyone was finished, everyone but, Ashley. Of course Ash would be the last one down the stairs. He likes to look good. He likes to look good for the girls. He once said: “The common missconseption about me? Well as most of you know. I am not female.”

But I wonder sometimes. 

We walked out to the cars and I jumped in whit Jake, Sammi and Ash, Ella. Ash where driving, I was in the passenger seat . Ella, Sammi and Jake squeezed to getter in the back. I was looking forward to do this. I had not been on a shopping trip in months. I am not like other teens. When I first go shopping I go big. I shop like a maniac and when I am finished I am tired. But who cares? I don’t do this often.

When we were back it was almost nine pm and everyone, everyone was almost sleeping on the floor. I did get everything I wanted sketchbooks, pencils, skinny jeans, shirts, boots, all black converse, more hoods. I got a lot. Let’s just keep it that way.

I was tired. I was, but the others were like dead people. They were now sleeping on the floor. Jinxx had his face planted in the feet to CC. Sammi were sleeping on Jinxx whit her head on his stomach, Jake and Ashley where sleeping side by side like an old couple. Ella and Juliet where spooning, Andy were laying on CC chest. I just had to get a picture of this. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture. I stared to laugh of them. I laughed all the way up to my bed room and collapsed at my bed. This has been the best day in my life so far.