I think you got yourself a nice catch

“I think you got yourself a nice catch.”

Andy smirked at me. Wynter had left couple hours ago. His mom called and asked him to leave. We hugged and said ours “See you tomorrow’s”

Watching him leave was heart breaking and I have just meet the guy!

“Get your shit to getter Liz you will see him tomorrow.” Mini I said sitting on my shoulder swinging her legs rolling her eyes, ever so slightly annoyed by my thoughts as he left.

“What are you talking about?! I just meet the guy.” I said back to Andy looking at him whit a smile playing ever so slightly on my lips, curling my legs a little tighter under me.

“Yeah, yeah. Cut the crap, I have eyes you know.” He smirked and continued “I see how he looks at you.”

“And you are literally drooling over him.” Ash said walking in to the living room the same smirk at his face and a cup in his hands. I shoot his a look and he giggled as he sat down in the black leather sofa that was started to get old and worn out.  

“It’s not that you haven’t enjoyed the view this evening.” Ash looked over at me his hair in his face and the cup close to his lips. “I caught you looking at him more than three times.” He said smirking, taking a sip of his hot drink. I shook my head at their words.

“Yeah Yeah, well I know for sure that I will pick on every girl you bang from now on.” I smirked

“That’s not fair!” Ash whined.

“Well you like your ladies ash.” My brother said behind my back. How and when did he get there?! “You are thirty Ash why don’t you find you a girl you would live whit?”

“Yeah and I would go tired of her. Dump her and then find a new one. That is just the way I am.” Ash smiled.

“Just wait and see Ashley. There will be a girl that you will fall heads over heals over and then you are sold.” 

Ash just nodded as I said so, a smile playing on his lips. Maybe he had someone on his mind? Who knows.

We sat in complete silence, not that odd silence but that comfortable silence.

A yawn escaped my lips, they looked at me. “You tired sis?” “No..” I smiled back at him just like a five year old would say it. A little bit of whining and a little bit happiness, trying my best to convince him. 

“I haven’t had the chance to ask you, but how was school?”  He asked letting his body fall in to the sofa.

“Fi...” I wasn’t given time to finish my word.

“And I want the truth.” He said sternly looking at me whit his grey blue eyes.

“Well I got the students attention that’s for sure...” I trailed of looking back at him a smile crept up to my mouth. The thought about what I did at school was a thrilling and scary good feeling.

“What did you do?” They all said at the same time.

I told them what I did. They mouth could hit the floor any minute when I finished whit the events from school.  

“Shut your god damn mouth’s!” I said loud. “You are definitely not a cow or a fish!” I giggled

They closed their mouths and looked at me with eyes a size of dinner plates. 

“Sorry, I just didn’t think you would or could do such thing to him.” Jinxx said. “You where shit scared of him, you know.”

“I know. I still am and will be, but I just had to face him. I just had to tell him how I feel. I have to do it for me…. And for Jayden...” I trailed of.