Lets Fly to heaven four times and return to Earth

Suck  on this Old English Teacher. I am writing again and I am doing good. Mhhaha!!

Sorry had to do that. I am staring on a new school tomorrow

 I.AM.SCARED.  I don’t know anyone there. Someone whish me good luck, please.

So what do you think of my work so far?

Song on the side and for those who read this on their phones it’s Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

When I came out of the bathroom everyone was there, sitting on that ugly sofa. Andy looked like he hadn’t slept at all. He had dark circles under his eyes. He were in some sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. Sipping to a large cup of coffee made him just look, well let’s just say really really bad. Ash was looking like he all ways did, but more tired. CC was quiet sitting there staring at the floor. Jake were in the same mood when I left. I Jake and Andy had there better half’s whit them. They look like when Liz first came here. Like shit. I walked over and took a deep breath, knowing that what I am gone say is gone make every one that didn’t know make them even worse.

“Liz tried to kill herself.” I said in tears.  

“No. No. No. Liz couldn’t have done that.” Ashley almost screamed.

“I, I found her in her on blood, Ash. They are gone save her, Ash.” Jake said more teary than I was.

“Mr. Ferguson “ the doctor I had been talking to yesterday came over to me. “Can I have a word whit you?” He looked like a man in the early thirties. He had short brown hair, brown eyes. And was wearing that nasty white doctor’s coat. He started walking and I followed.

“Lisbeth has lost a lot of blood and we lost her four times, but she is whit us and she is sleeping. She will be sleeping the most of the time she is here, because of the medication. She will be here one week and then she can go home. “He said slowly. Looking true some of his papers.

“Oh, okay. Thanks, doctor.” I said while I turned and walked over to the others.

They had lost her four times. She was dead four times. That is four times too much. I should have been there. I should been besides her all the fucking time.  If had been there it wouldn’t had happened. This is all my fault. I should been there for her. I should have seen that she was depressed. I, I don’t know what to do. God, someone help me. I slide down next to Sammi, she looked at me and kissed my cheek. 

“What did he say?” She asked in her sweet voice that felt in love whit.

“She has lost a lot of blood. She died four times and is sleeping. She will be her the next week. “ I said whit a tear falling down my cheek.

“Wait, What!? She died four times?” CC said

I nodded. CC looked like he was gone explode in sadness. I really miss that smiling and childish CC. That could laugh of anything.  He made all of us laugh and smile. He was somehow the one that made our days easy and full of smiles and laughter. Now, was he just the one that was silent. Silent, like a banded house or a grave.

“Andy and Ash. Do you want to see Liz. I am walking to her room if you want to join.” I asked as I grabbed Sammi’s hand  and walked over to the same room, room 291.

Andy walk whit his long legs after me and Ash walked slow after. I found my way to Liz room and took a deep breath. I did not know what was gone meet me in there. Sammi most have seen that I was nervous because she squeezed my hand and gave me one of her smiles that melt my heart.  I smiled the best I could and opened the door. In there was Liz. My sister that I loved whit all of my heart. That I have known all of my life. She was the one worth fighting for, next to Sammi. I wanted her to be whit me. I wanted her to be happy. That what all that matters right now. Make her smile and that she would be happy. Like she all ways had been. I would do anything to know what happened to my sister. I wanted to be the one she all ways could talk to. I wanted to be the one she could cry on my shoulder when things get rough.

I walked over and sat down on a chair that was next to Liz bed. Sammi was on my lap. Andy and Ash was sitting on the floor. I placed my hand over Liz and started sing to her

“When I see your smile

Tears run down my face

 I can't replace

 And now that I'm stronger I've figured out

 How this world turns cold

And breaks through my soul

And I know, I'll find deep inside me

I can be the one”

At this point Andy and Ashley started to sing whit me. Tears was running down our faces. It was beautiful, because of the simplicity.

“I will never let you fall

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all

Even if saving you sends me to Heaven

It's okay, it's okay, it's okay

Seasons are changing and waves are crashing

And stars are falling all for us

Days grow longer and nights grow shorter

I can show you, I'll be the one

I will never let you fall

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all

Even if saving you sends me to Heaven

'Cause you're my, you're my, my

My true love, my whole heart

Please don't throw that away”

'Cause I'm here for you

Please don't walk away

And please tell me, you'll stay, stay

Use me as you will

Pull my strings just for a thrill

And I know, I'll be okay

Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all

Even if saving you sends me to Heaven”

Liz had opened her Eyes and started to sing in a whisper and we were singing to getter.

“I will never let you fall

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all

Even if saving you sends me to Heaven

I will never let you fall

I'll stand up with you forever” 

She smiled on of her smiles. That made me smile even more.

“Hey Liz. How do you feel?” I asked.

“I, I don’t know. I feel strange and really tired.” She said yawning and giggled. “This medication makes me so fucking happy and sleepy.”  She giggled once more. She pulled her lips upwards in to a smile. “But seriously I want to sleep so bad guys.”  She said more serious.

“Then we will let you sleep then. But we will not leave you alone, though.” Ashley said as he walked over to Liz.

“Oh, well then. Ash, want to sleep whit me?” She questioned puppy eyes. You could not say no to those forest green eyes.  

“Sure thing mini Jinxx.” He smiled as he climbed in her bed and wrapped his arms around her. It took her one second to fall asleep in Ash arms. I know that she would sleep good this week.