Quicksand

Everyday feels like I'm in quicksand. Like the more I struggle the faster I go down and the faster I go down the less time there is to be saved. (Not like anyone would save me anyways.)
...
It's like you're slowing drowning in your own problems and you feel like if you reach out and tell someone or ask them for help, you might accidentally take them down with you but if you do tell them there's a chance they could save you but you don't take any chances.
So, you don't tell anyone and you decide to face your problems on your own. You decide it's better if you go down in suffering instead of someone else taking your fall.
You don't want anyone to go through what you're going through so, you bottle it all up inside and lie to those you love the most.

But it's for protection right?

You wanna tell someone so bad.
You wanna be saved.
You wanna say you're 'okay' and mean it. You want it so, so bad. but you don't say anything....

You think about all the good things that can come from it that you almost forget about the bad things.

Almost.

If you do tell them.
You don't want their pity.
You don't wanna be a burden.
You don't wanna waste their time.
You wanna show them you're strong and brave but..
it's so hard.
especially when you're sinking in quicksand.

~k.w.a.v
....

I guess this is spoken word poetry. I'm not sure. ^^^
I also wrote this straight from the heart. This is honestly how I feel.
I feel like if I tell someone my problems, they don't care even when they say they do. Sometimes I don't believe them. I always feel like I burden people with all my problems, like I'm wasting their time. Of course, I would never tell this to my friends straight up. In fact I wouldn't tell them at all.
I know there's people out there who feel like this. Like their problems don't matter, like your wasting people's time. But trust me you're not.
If they say they care they really do, I learned that the hard way.
So, If you ever wanna talk, I'll always listen. I'm always here and I know how you feel.