21: deal

"listen, i don't have any money," kian sighed in frustration. he needed this. especially this weekend. his friends were coming over and expected him to have their stress relief. "please, school has been so tough."

jc eyed the taller boy as he crossed his arms. "dude, it's just weed, you can survive without it until you get me my money," he told him, before trying to close the door. kian rushed to grab the doorknob with a whine.

"i know, but it's a need at this point, justin," he muttered. jc looked him over with a scowl on his face. "weed is like coke to me," kian added.

"well, i can't give you any if you don't give me something in return," the older man shrugged. kian licked his lips and didn't miss the way jcs eyes ran over his thin figure. hell, why did kian ever hit a blunt in the first place? this shit was too addicting to him.

he was willing to give jc anything.

"what if it's not money?" kian asked, his eyes going wide with innocence. he heard jc swear underneath his breathe and felt somewhat accomplished that he actually affected the man.

"what are you proposing?" he questioned, fully opening his door again. kian grinned, raking his eyes over jc's beautiful body. it wasn't like kian hasn't thought about this before, so he gets two for the price of one, really.

"give me a shit ton of weed and i'll let you use my body," he swiftly said, almost regretting it, but somewhat not caring. he watched jc shift and loved the glint he caught in the mans eyes.

"fucking hell-" jc yanked kian into his apartment and pushed his door closed with his foot. he shoved kian backwards until he hit his bedroom door and gripped his chin in his fingers. "get in there and be naked in ten seconds," he whispered, his voice dipping with hunger.

kian felt for the knob to jc's door and walked backwards as he stripped of his clothing. jc watched with awe and yanked his own clothes off, before gripping under kians thighs to lift him up. he bit down hard on his bottom lip as he pushed them forward, letting kian's back hit the bed softly.

his lips covered the youngers, shoving his tongue into his sweet mouth. his taste was addicting, swirling with mint and a sweetness that made jc moan. his hands clambered over the boys body, feeling and touching everywhere.

kians moans kept him going as he pulled his mouth back and forced his bed side drawer open, pulling out lube and a condom. kian felt breathless- it felt surreal, because in all the years of knowing jc, he only wished to be taken into his arms and fucked like there was no tomorrow.

jc sat up, pushing kians legs up into the air and watching as he clenched his hole. "y'sure?" he muttered, even though he was ready to take him right there.

"fuck me," kian whined and jc felt himself fully stiffen and groaned. his hands fumbled with the lube, before popping the lid open and spread it onto his fingers. he guided his hand down to kian's awaiting hole and circled his pointer finger over it.

slowly, he pushed into finger into the puckering hole and grinned as kian yelped, yanking at his bed sheets. he took no time, shoving another one in and fucking his fingers deep into him.

kian was a flustered mess under him, moaning loud and making jc grunt with want. he forced another in and watched as kian fucked himself on his fingers. his mouth fell open, moans spilling out and his body was shuttering.

jc leaned down, bitting onto his neck as his tongue lapped over the marks he was making. kian sounds so pretty, he thought. he wanted to make him louder.

quickly, jc took his fingers out of kian, making the younger groan. he rolled the condom on, watching as kian opened his legs farther. "c'mon, fuck me," he whined, trying to grab onto jcs dick.

he swatted his hand away with a smirk and coated himself with lube. little huffs escaped his mouth as he rubbed himself up and down, but he reminded himself he had a job to do. jc lined up with kian's hole and slowly pushed in.

kian gasped, his eyes widening as his arms flung out to find something to grip. he yanked at jcs hair, pulling him closer. jc smiled, pressing their lips together softly as he went deeper. he sat for a second as kian kept gasping at the large stretch.

"look so pretty taking my dick," jc sinfully muttered, biting on kians neck again.

"m-move," kian pleaded, his voice almost a whisper as his chest heaved. jc listened, pulling almost completely out, before shoving himself deep into kian.

"fuck!" he yelled, wrapping his arms around jc's body. his legs found their way around his waist, his ass in the air as jc fucked him hard. little 'uhs' fell from his lips as jc pulled out and forced himself back in again.

he'd never been fucked, but he enjoyed it more than he ever thought. jc moved quick, as if skilled, abusing his hole as he went deeper and deeper. kian was yelling, scratching at his back, pushing himself down to meet every thrust.

"s'good," he gasped as jc reached between them, flicking his thumb over his tip. he was throbbing and trying so hard to not bust as jc squeezed his base and somehow drilled faster into him. the bed rocked, hitting the wall hard.

jc felt kian shake and he thrusted once more into kian, before the younger was screaming, squeezing jc into a painful hug as he shot out his load in between their stomachs. jc felt himself moan at the sight and his thrusts got lazy as his stomach filled with that feeling.

once more, he thrusted deep into kian before and came hard into the condom. he pulled himself out, falling onto his bed with a huff. it was silent for a second, just their loud breathing filling the room.

jc pulled the condom off, tying it quickly and throwing it into the trash. he felt the bed move as kian tried to sit up, but painfully cried out. "my fucking ass!"

he chuckled, rolling over to face the fucked out boy. "mhh, you take it s'good," he told him, propping himself up on his elbow.

"first time," kian bashfully said.

jcs breath hitched, "fuck, that's so hot."

kian couldn't help but giggled and watch jc crawl over to him. his tongue jutted out his mouth as he licked his come covered stomach. and fucking hell, he was hard all over again. "s-stop, before i want more."

"you already want more, but i'll stop," jc teased, licking his lips as he sat up. kian watched him clean them up and dress kian. he really enjoyed it, being taking care of by such a sexy man. jc threw a huge ziplock bag at kian, before grabbing onto his face. "come back again."

kian hardly cared about the drugs he so desperately wanted only a short amount of time ago. "i wanna stay," he whispered, running his hand over jc's cheek. "do it again."

jc couldn't deny him. after all, he was addicted to kian like kian was addicted to weed.